~Announcement for readers of X male fanfics~

!!!THE FIRST STORY HAS BEEN POSTED. JOKER X MALE READER AND WILL HAVE A PART 2 WITH SMUT!!!

I have been reading fanfiction for a very long time and I have seen so many different things, but all of them pretty much have the same thing in common and it's that they always are X women. This is something's I have struggled with for a while and I have gotten very annoyed in recent months. It's so easy to lookup an X women reader and band member or character, but the second you try to find one for X male readers there is barely anything and it becomes so much harder to find anything really really good. 

With that being said; I am making my one-shots book EXCLUSIVELY for x male reader things. I have left up some old ship fics because they were not terrible, but I have removed anything that was x women reader. This book is going to be a place where nonbinary people and people who identify as men can read fan fiction about the band members and characters they have crushes on. I have seen the comments on this book and how you guys seemed to love it so much when I wrote it over two years ago now. My writing has gotten so much better and I will (hopefully) be able to write the stories that you are missing out on.

Please comment here any sort of story or person you want me to write about. Send me a DM if you are too embarrassed. Anything that I am comfortable with I will do and I will try my best to get them out for you guys. I will do band members (not just ones that are men), characters, and other people in the media like actors or YouTubers. I am going to really try my best, but what I need from you is the stories and people you want to see. 

Thank you for loving and supporting this book and I hope you will support this new one.

Again my writing is very poor in the one-shot book because I wrote it so long ago, but the new things I will be working on will be a lot better.