~Teenagers~

[3rd Person point of view]

(Y/n) laid his head on Gerard's chest an Gerard held the smaller boy close. The teens were both still naked, but their legs were tangled up along with their fingers. "I love you so much...." said Gerard as he leg go of (Y/n)'s hand and stroked his cheek. The small boy smiled and rubbed his cheek into the gang leader's hand "I love you too..." He said before Gerard pushed their lips together softly. (Y/n) pushed his lips back and closed his eyes. The two boys moved closer, exchanging body heat in the bed. They made out softly and lovingly. It was so pure and sweet. The way they moved their lips together and how they fit together like the last two pieces to a puzzle.  

Gerard was about to move on top of (Y/n) again when there was a yell from down stairs. "GERARD! (Y/N)!" The yell came from Frank. Gerard pulled away from the tender kisses and chuckled "We should get dressed and see what they want." (Y/n) nodded and giggled. They both slid out of the bed and of course the small boy was limping a bit. Gerard put on a black shirt with yellow stripes and a big "05" over his heart. He slid on black skinny jeans and black combat boots ((PICTURE UP TOP)). (Y/n) on they other put on blue jeans that were skinny and a black and white floral shirt. He put on some black converse ((OTHER PITURE UP TOP)). Gerard looked over at his boyfriend who was lacing up his shoes. "Hey, how do you feel about smoking weed and beer?" He bites his lip softly and waits for the boy's answer. When (Y/n) was done with his shoes he leaned up and walked over to Gerard "I'll smoke weed...has not been the first time." He giggled softly and wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck. The red head laughed and held his hips "Damn, good Christian boy smoking weed? I hear something new each day." He rubbed the boy's hips. "Okay I never said I was a-" 

"(Y/N) STOP GIVING MY BROTHER HEAD AND GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" That time it was Mikey yelling. Gerard and (Y/n) both laughed as the taller opened up the door. (Y/n) walked out and down stairs as Gerard was shortly behind him. When the two got down stairs they were met with Ray reading a comic book, Mikey playing with a butterfly knife, and Frank sitting on the counter with a unlit blunt in his mouth. "About time." Ray looked up from his comic. Gerard rolled his eyes and grabbed a soda from the fridge "Jeez, what do you guys want?" He looked at the three. (Y/n) hopped up on the counter with Frank. "Since fall is coming an it's gonna get stupid cold let's go to the pool." Mikey said, putting his knife down. 

Now to any normal person or (Y/n), the phrase "Let's go to the pool" meant going out to swim, but to these guys it meant going behind the pool and having fun. (Y/n) looked at Gerard and raised his eye brow. The red head chuckled softly "You will see. Sure. Get want you guys want to bring. Gabe will most likely with his gang too." Gerard crossed his arms and the other three gang members went off to gather things. "Uh what are we doing?" (Y/n) laughed softly. Gerard walked over to his boyfriend and stood in between his legs. "Behind the public pool is always dead. No one goes there...but gangs. But of course the gangs are friends. We spray paint shit. Drink beer. Smoke blunts. Almost everything." He played with the boy's hair.