~I'm Not Okay~

(Y/n) = Your Name. (L/n) = Last Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard Way is well Gerard Way. He is the school trouble maker. He raises hell in South Side High School and I am the shy kid who watches him do his job. Let me tell you he does it well. Almost too well. So how whenever Gerard and his gang are at it, I am always around. The time him and his little brother played rock music over the loud speaker, I was in the office filling out student papers. When he put bottled piss into the foot ball player helmets, I was there taking off my gym gear. I see he so much and my gay self can't take it anymore. I have a crush on the school punk. Great.

I walk into the school with my black bag tight to my body and my hoodie covers my body. For sure enough there is Gerard and his gang standing in the halls no doubt making a new plan to mess something up. I lower my head as I walk past them till I hear Gerard raise his voice. 

"(Y/n)! Get your ass back here." He struts to me with his red hair bouncing with him. His combat boots clicked on the ground and his leather jacket clothed his arms. I watched in fear as he had a smirk on his face. "Listen to me here, Sugar." He pushes me into the wall and pins me. "You going to answer a simple question. Got it?" I nod my head quickly not saying a word. "Tell me, why whenever we do something you're there also?" Gerard says as his another Gang members gather around us.

"Maybe he's trying to rat us out, Gee!" The shortest named Frank Iero. 

Gerard tighten his grip on me "Is that true, Sugar? You trying to rat us out? Answer me." He growls. I shake my head and whimper at the grip he had my wrist. "Speak (L/n)." Gerard spats out. 

"N-no, I swear. P-please." He say and Gerard gives me his classic 'Time To Fuck Things Up" smirk. 

"Well, boys I think if little ole (Y/n) keeps on fallowing us around we might just show him a good time." Gerard snickers and the others around him so the same. He pushes me hard one last time and says in a low voice closer to my ear "Stay out of our way, Sugar." He lets go of me and I stop holding my breath.

 The gang walks away and I rub my wrist. I sigh and I think to myself 'Why am I gay and a goddamn Masochist?' I fix my bag on my back and make my way to my first class. Health. Lovely. With no other than the hot student who pinned me. Why are my teen hormones kicking in now?

I walk into the classroom just as the bell rings and the last seat open is next to none other than Mr. Way. He had a smirk on his face and his feet are kicked up on the desk. My face turns red as he eyes me down and sit in the seat. "Why hello (L/n). Nice to see you here." He looks at me with his venom eyes. I say nothing and wait for the teacher to walk in.

5 minutes go past... no teacher Students around the room start to lean to each other and start to talk. Gerard has his feet kicked up and is looking out the window. I am sitting with my note book.

10 minutes go past... no teacher Students start to get up and talk with each other and take out their phones. Gerard still has his feet kicked up gazing out the window. I am still drawing in my note book looking at Gerard every few seconds. 

15 minutes go past... no teacher Students start to touch each other and start to push each other around a bit and film the small fights. Gerard acts like nothing is happening. I am drawing in my note book still in my seat. My eyes look over to the bright red hair that he has.

20 minutes go past... no teacher Students are raising their voices and pushing each other a bit harder. I think Gerard starts to see I keep on looking over to him. I feel my hand getting cramps from the drawing. I have silver pencil stains on the side of my hand.

30 minutes go past... no teacher By this time the classroom is hell and there is no sign of any teacher coming. I have moved to the back of the room away from the madness and am sitting in the bad of the room watching the war play out. Students were now fighting. Gerard left the room sometime in the waiting time. I stopped drawing and got up from my seat.

I make up my mind and leave the classroom. I walk down the hall and head into the boys bathroom where I just get myself into more trouble. "Frank, I told you to lock the fucking door!" The voice of what sounds like to be Gerard says as I walk in. 

"You never told me that!" Frank says back and I stand there listening. The bathroom smelled fresh of spray paint. Gerard walks out from on the stalls and his face is pure mischief. 

"It's fine Frankie. It's just little ole (Y/n)" Gerard drops the red spray paint can as I am still frozen. "What did I say, (Y/n)? If you saw us fucking about I am going to teach you what happens to boys like you who fuck about." Gerard takes strong steps to me and grabs my wrist swiftly.

He pulls me and pins me to the wall... again. Frank walks out from the other stall and drops his black spray paint can. "What you going to, Gee?" His laughs slightly. 

"I don't know yet. Something fun I know that." Gerard says with both my hands pinned above my head and my shirt had road up a bit showing my body. I make a small sound of fear and try to bring my hands up, but the punk boy just pushes them back down. "Nuh uh, sugar. You're going no where. First thing I want to know from that little mouth of yours, is the word that has been going around true? Are you really as gay? Hmmm?" Gerard says roughly as Frank laughs a bit in the back. I only nod my head and hang in down low. Gerard moves, so then one of his hands his holding both of mine. He grabs my hair and pulls my hair up to see my face. "Answer me. Are what those sluts saying true? Are you fucking gay?" The red haired boy grips my hair hard. 

"Y-yes, it is t-true." I whimper out as Gerard grips my hair harder. 

"What I thought. Second question, are you a Masochist? Cause you look to be having a good time." Gerard smirks at me. 

"Yes, I-I am." I whimper out again not knowing what was going to happen. Frank jut laughs out from behind Gerard. 

"Last question, was your little gay masochist ass drawing me?" Gerard loosens his grip, but still has my hand in my hair. 

"Y-yes, I w-w-was." My legs start to shake. 

"Hmm, alright sugar here's what's going to happen. Your going to meet us after school then I am going to show you what happens when you snoop around like this." Gerard lets go of me. He picks up the can and walks out with Frank shortly behind him.

What did I just get my self into...