~Bulletproof Heart~

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

(Y/n) looks down as Jimmy walks back to his old Lay-Z Boy thrown. "Show him the other gangs. Maybe he be your Peace Maker." Jimmy sits down and kicks his feet up in his seat. Gerard just nods and takes (Y/n)'s arm. He pull him away from the steps and leads him to one of the gangs. 

"Saporta!" Gerard smirks as he pulls (Y/n) by his arm to the gang. 

A man with brown hair an quite tall turns around "Gerard, nice to see you." He smiles and sits out his hand to Gerard. 

Gerard shakes his hand "Meet (Y/n). He might be our new Peace Maker." Gerard looks at the small boy who still had his head to the ground. 

"You have needed one of those for awhile now." Gabe nods. He was dressed in all white and so was his gang. "(Y/n), meet the Crash Queens." Gabe motions over to his gang members to come over. 

"This is Hayley." Gabe puts his arm around a girl with bright orange hair and combat boots. "And the others are Travie and William." Gabe smirks as (Y/n) looms up slightly. 

"Uh, h-hi." His hair falls in front of his face. 

Gerard leans down to his ear "Don't be nervous. This could be worse." He says lowly. 

"Does he even know what a Peace Maker is?" Hayley raises her eye brow. 

Frank shakes his head "He is new to all this." 

"A Peace Maker finds out things. You are the ears of the group. You don't do much." Gerard says and (Y/n)'s face went white. They wanted him to be in this gang! He was panicking. He could not be in a gang! He was too young! He did not want to! (Y/N) saw that Gerard had let go of his arm. He started to back away slowly as everyone stood in front of him. (Y/n) turn around and ran. He ran as fast as he could. 

(Y/n) could hear the foot steps of the others behind him, but he kept running. He did not know where he was going, but he wanted out of this place. (Y/n) turn a sharp turn and that was a mistake of a life time. 

The second he turned a strong man grabs his wrist. The man pulls him to a wall and pins him. "Where ya going, sweet heart?" The man smirks as (Y/n) smells weed and beer on his breath. 

"P-Please let me go!" (Y/n) cries hard.

Gerard, Ray, Frank, and Mikey were checking in every alley way to find (Y/n).  "God damn it! Split up! Search every alley way! Find him now!" Gerard yells and keeps looking. 

(Y/n) hears Gerard yelling and cries harder. "Gerard! Help!" He screams and the man puts his greasy hand over (Y/n) mouth. 

"Don't go do that, Sweet Heart. I still want to have fun." The man takes his hand off of (Y/n)'s mouth and kisses his neck. 

"GERARD!" He screams again not caring what happened. He could not tell you why he only screamed for the red haired male, but it was the only thing that would come out of his mouth. Gerard heard the scream and ran to where he heard it. 

The man punches (Y/n) in the gut "Shut up." He says roughly. (Y/n) cries out and Gerard looks down the alley way. 

"Chad Kroeger, get your fucking greasy ass hands off him." Gerard growls and walks down the dark alley way to him. Chad gets off (Y/n) and runs off. (Y/n) falls to the ground crying. Gerard runs to him. 

"I'm so sorry." Gerard picks him up. He was shockingly light. (Y/n) feeling safe with Gerard, clings to the red head. He sniffs and cries softly. Gerard sighs and caries him to the main alley where Ray, Frank, and Frank stood. Once they see Gerard and (Y/n) they run to them. 

"What happened!" Frank says. 

"Fucking Kroeger." Gerard keep holding (Y/n) safe to his chest. 

"Why can't we get him?" Ray asks. 

"He is from the city over. He is out of our range." Mikey says back. 

"(Y/n)?" Gerard looks down at the boy him his arms. (Y/n) looks up with red eyes. 

"You can't go home.... Chad will try to hunt you down.... now that he knows-" Gerard sighs  and motions for the others to leave. The other members walk off. "Now that he knows I care about you he will try to get to you... you can't go home...."

Some how this made (Y/n) become a bit happier. His dad had died which left him with his mom. (Y/n) mom was either at a club, on a vacation, or just not caring about (Y/n). 

"O-Okay..." (Y/n) look down. 

"You are alright with this?" Gerard asks softly. (Y/n) just nods again and sniffs. Gerard sighs and puts him down. As Gerard walks with (Y/n) he stayed close to his side. 

(Y/n) did not know how, but after the whole things he felt safe with Gerard. He felt that no matter what it was going to be okay. Gerard had his arm around (Y/n) as they walk to the main area. 

"G-Gerard?" (Y/n) looks up at the red head. 

"Yes?" He replies looking down. 

"Why me....?" He says softly. 

"What do you mean?" Gerard kept walking. "Why do you seem to favor me. I-I see you be mean to everyone else....but not me....not really....." He trails off. 

"I like, (Y/n). I don't hurt who I like." Gerard smirks a bit. "If I did not like you and say you talked back to me, you would be in a locker right now." 

"Why..? Why are you mean?" (Y/n) cocks his head. 

"Well, think about who I act mean to. Saydee, she cheated on her boyfriend so many times the poor guy fell apart. Bob, he deals deadly drugs to kids in middle school. Spencer, hurt his best friend Brendon so many times and Brendon is really nice." Gerard says the list. 

"You are mean....to the people who are bad....." (Y/n) says softly looking down. 

"Yes. And you, Sugar have done nothing wrong." Gerard steps in front of (Y/n). The smaller boy kept on looking down. Gerard lifts his head up slowly and smiles. 

"Don't hide that hollow point smile. You are with the killjoys now. How bad could it be?" 

"How bad could it be...."