~Cemetary Drive~

[(Y/n) P.O.V.]

Gerard showed me the other gangs before taking me back to his house with Mikey. Gerard and Mikey talk as Gerard keeps me close to his side. "I'm telling you Mikes. You could not have seen the new member in Bert's gang!" he groans. 

"I know! But I feel like I know him... I know how his face and body is covered, but I know him...I gotta,.." Mikey says again. 

"May I ask what we are talking about?" I laugh and look at the two.

"Mikey thinks he saw someone from school in Bert's gang. Which is impossible because we go to South Side High School. Bert is East Side." Gerard keeps his arm around me. 

"Maybe Mikey did see someone from school." I giggle and look at Gerard. 

"Hah! Take that big bro!" Mikey laughs. 

"(Y/nnnnnnn), you gotta take my side!" the red head messes with my hair as he watches Mikey unlock the door. 

"Oh shush Gee" Mikey rolls his eyes and walks into the house. 

The second Gerard got me into the house he pulls me up the stairs and into his room. 

"Jeez....calm down..." I say as he closed and locks the door. 

"You are one of us babe. We need to talk alone." Gerard looked at me. 

"About what?" I walked to him.

"Rules. You won't live the same." Gerard ran his fingers threw my hair. 

I nodded nervously "go on.." I said softly. 

"First any people you care about. You cut them out. If you are caught even with your parents you are fucked because now the enemy knows your parents." I nodded again.

"Second. Whenever we are out you are with me. Not Frank. Not Ray. Not Mikey. Me. Only me. I don't trust anyone else." Gerard crossed his arms. 

"Alright.." I looked at him.

"Third. Do not disrespect Jimmy. If you piss him off you will put your self in a place you don't want to be." He kissed my head. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Now we just need to make up a name for you." Gerard leaned on the door. 

"Like a code name?" I cocked my head. 

"Yeah that." He chuckled and nodded. "Hmm..." He looked at me. I looked down and nibbled my lip, feeling his eyes up and down on me.

"Black Halo." Gerard cupled my cheek "Welcome to the team Black Halo" he pressed his lips to mine. I kiss him back and closed my eyes. Gerard holds my hips and pulled my shirt up a bit. I blushed and wrap my arms around his neck. He ran his hands under my shirt feeling my body.

The red head pulled away a bit to speak. "So fucking beautiful" he smirked and started to kiss down my neck. 

"Mhh thank you handsome" I blushed softly feeling his rough lips on my neck. He started to nibble softly making me moan out softly. I feel him smirk as he bit down lightly. "A-ah~" I moan again and lean my head back giving him more room.

Gerard started to cover my neck in kisses that soon changed into hickeys. My neck was black and blue and shades of purple when Gerard was done. I was blushing and moaning softly. Gerard leaned up and looked into my eyes "I love you (Y/n). So much." He cupped my cheek. I rub my face into his hand.

"I love you too Gerard. So much." I smiled softly and Kissed his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT. I WILL HAVE ANOTHER PART THAT IS LONGER UP SOON.