🌸Chapter 12🌸

Louis had been in Shinjuku for five days. Which means he is officially halfway through his stay in Shinjuku. He was aware of it too, waking up and realising every day is one step closer to go back home. Something he once craved, now despises. But he wasn't going to let that ruin his mood. No. He was not going to spoil one of his precious days sulking around and being moody to Harry. That would be a lose-lose situation.

So, with that mindset Louis walked out of the lift, which led to the oh-so-familiar lobby, smiling to Liam. Who waved back then embedded himself in another guests conversation. Louis strode happily through the small hallway and into the restaurant, seeing exactly where he needed to go, striding confidently to the table.

''Well, you look extremely chipper?'' Harry raised an eyebrow at Louis who was now in conversation distance, grabbing his chair, scooting it back and plopping down, grinning like a mad man.

''I feel very motivated''. Louis nods and smiles at Harry who already had a cup of coffee next to his clean plate on the table. ''You weren't waiting too long, were you?'' He asked and pointed at the coffee. Harry laughed but shook his head.

''I made it in the kitchen when I arrived which was only a couple minutes ago, still too hot for me to drink''. Harry laughed back and Louis nodded, settling down a little, relaxing after his little mind panic earlier this morning.

''What's the plan today curly?'' Louis joked, looking at the menu, knowing he'd only want toast after his weird and slightly cold street food dinner. Harry's eyes widened, one hand moving from the table to his bottom lip, pinching it in amusement.

''Curly?''. He asked, internally screaming at the new nickname, it wasn't necessarily a new name to Harry. But there was something so soft, endearing, and domestic about Louis saying it which makes his heart flutter. But he knows Louis is only joking around and would find Harry absolutely crazy for taking it any further than that. He looked back up to Louis who was scratching the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly.

''Sorry it just kind of slipped out'' He said, pressing the small button on the table which alerts the waiter.

''No, I like it''. Harry smiled shyly back, both of them awkwardly looking at each other. Not knowing what to say, sharing warm smiles between them.

Soon a waiter comes over, Louis orders just toast and butter, Harry ordered porridge. Both of them deciding to stick with the typical English breakfast options.

''So? Plans for today?'' Louis asked again, jogging Harry's memory.

''Oh yeah, well Aiya and Nathan aren't at school today, they didn't open, apparently all the air conditioners broke, and it was too hot in the classrooms to teach, but Manami still has to go into work and plan lessons, so that leaves me to take care of them today''. He explains and Louis coughs a little shocked by the younger man.

''HARRY, why aren't you with them now?'' Louis freaks out, worried the two children are left in the house alone.

''No Manami is taking care of them for the next hour, therefore I'm here... I decided we should take the kids to Disneyland''. Harry explained and Louis rose an eyebrow.

''We?'' He smirks and Harry roles his eyes, just as the waiter walks over and places both of their breakfasts in front of them, nodding and leaving.

''Yeah, please come with and help, I can't parent on my own''. Harry wines and puts his hands in a praying position. ''I will literally get on my knees and beg'' He finished, and Louis' mind instantly went to a dark and dirty place.

''No need to beg Styles. Luckily, you're my only source of entertainment while I'm here unless I go watch Niall stuff his face with weird Japanese candy, he found on his rather expensive shopping spree'' Louis joked, but knew if it wasn't for Harry's company that is exactly what he would have been doing.