🌸Chapter 14🌸

Harry started to stir. The light shining in through the open curtains. Beams of light radiating off of his face. He felt gross. He felt stuff everywhere, like he had run a marathon, a killer headache thudding at his forehead and a really dry throat. Keeping his eyes closed he took a moment to wake the rest of himself up. One leg slightly cold, the other warm, one arm bent, resting his hand on his chest and the other arm... numb.

Harry's instinct was to move his arm, trying to gain some sort of feeling in it, only finding himself unsuccessful, weight holding it down. Harry shot his eyes open. Frantically looking at where he was and what held his arm hostage. Remembering the club, remembering the shots and people bumping into each other, he remembers the dancing... oh god the dancing, that's going to be awkward when he sees Louis later today. After that, his memory and recollection of the night wasn't so clear, not remembering anything that happened, how he got to where he was and that's the important question... where the fuck was he.

His eyes flickered slightly, not being used to the light but also because of the killer headache he carried. He knows vodka gives him the worst hangovers, yet he insists of the beverage every time. Trying to tilt his head to the side, wondering what sort of mess he had gotten himself into.

As he turned, the top of a head poked out from under the duvet, curling into Harry's side, face nestled in the side of his chest, Harry's arm being used as a human pillow. Brown messy hair sprawled out all over the place, covering the man's identity. Harry observed more, his heart gaining a little speed, unknown of his surrounding or what he was doing in a bed which wasn't his own. Feeling hot and frantic, Harry tried to scoot his body away from the man who latched onto him, noticing one of the man's legs laid in between his, keeping one warm with his body heat... explains the cold leg.

As he moved, the man stirred, moving slightly causing his hair to fall away from his face a little, the duvet lowering on his body, exposing his bare arm and shoulder. Harry turned to look at him, making sure he didn't wake him, only noticing the oh so familiar heart and stag tattoo on the man's arm.

Oh SHIT.

Harry's eyes widened as his mind finally clicked on the not-so-stranger next to him. Unsure of how he got in this position. Louis curled in on him again as he finished stirring, leaving Harry trapped. Noticing his bare chest, lifting the duvet slightly on his own body to see what he was wearing. He was fully dressed, to be honest the joggers fitted him more like leggings, in all honestly, he's much more relieved he woke up in too small clothing then the lack of.

He placed his head back down on the pillow, looking at the ceiling. He can't really run from his situation, he'd have to face Louis straight away, all he can hope if that he remembers more of the night then Harry does.

Curiosity got the better of him, looking to the side, watching Louis' sleeping figure. He looked so small and calm, tucked in tightly to Harry. It was quite amusing, how Louis Tomlinson, the most dominant man in the world for his age, now laid, with the duvet covering his stomach, stressless face, almost smiling as he slept, Peaceful and undisturbed. It gives Harry a chance to take in his features. How his hair looks a little blonder near the ends and when the light hits it at a specific angle. How he breathes in through his mouth and not his nose, his lips parted a little. A couple freckles dotted faintly on his nose... there was literally less than ten, making them invisible to the normal person. His beard, which was too short to call it an actual beard but too long to call it stubble, fitted his small chin and upper lip, a little darker than his hair colour.

''If you stare any harder I'll file a restraining order'' Louis grumbled, his voice laced with sleep, making it lower in pitch and huskier, a mixture of just waking up and a dry throat. His eyes remain closed, his face emotionless. Harry physically jumped at the sound of his voice, presuming the elder man was still asleep.