🌸Chapter 15🌸

Louis stood in front of his bathroom mirror. Fiddling with the hem of his shirt self-consciously. It was an unknown feeling. He'd never really been aware of his appearance. He always knew he looked good. But tonight, for some odd reason, he feels slightly more emotional and exposed.

Maybe its because he opened the wound of his past to Harry earlier at the Imperial Palace. He hadn't spoken about it... ever before, not so openly at least.

Even with his therapist, they were told what happened before hand, so they didn't have to ask that big and stupid question of 'So, what brought you to us?'.

I don't know Daphne. Maybe it's the fact I'd lost everything I truly loved.

...Okay so maybe Louis hadn't fully forgiven the past, but in his defence, Daphne with her too manicured hands and her short straight black her, making her look like Lord Farquaad at times annoyed the shit out of him, he would never tell that to her face though, I don't think anyone would be happy with the Shrek character reference, but he despised her. She was a shit therapist and was obviously just trying to milk Louis off his earnings.

The mirror. His mind slightly spinning but he won't admit that. Getting ready.

See Harry and Louis returned after the Imperial Palace for lunch at the hotel before Harry leaves for home.

The stupid curly haired man forgot all about tonight's karaoke event. So, in a small panic, and a couple minutes pleading to Asahi to run to the party store, Harry sprinted home to change, giving Louis very strict instructions before he went.

''I usually spend all day preparing but I forgot so YOU are going to help me. Go upstairs, get changed in your best clothes and meet me downstairs in an hour and a half, don't disappoint''. He said, strict, and stressed. His words harsh but Louis knows it isn't meant to be taken personally. He just nods his head twice and salutes to Harry before standing from his chair in the restaurant where they shared lunch.

''Aye aye captain'' He smirked but Harry didn't react, only ran a stressed hand through his messy curled hair.

''Please Louis... this means so much to me'' He eyed him before getting up himself and walking away from the table. Turning around quick. ''I'll bring Niall's clothes in a bag for him when I return to give to you''. He smiled, not naturally through, like a rough sort of forced emotion.

So, Louis now stood in his bathroom, after taking a rather long shower, thinking over this morning's adventures with Harry and changed into his best suit.

It was the suit he bought from the Gucci store him and Harry went to last week. The black one with glitter specs all over it, something Louis would have never purchased by himself but felt a little inspired by the colourful suited man which stared puppy eyed at that red satin and silk suit.

He remembers the sadness Harry felt when he couldn't purchase it for himself, knowing he was tight on money.

Louis made a mental note to make sure Harry got that suit before he leaves back to England, he either buys it for him, or Harry finally has to the money to do it himself but either way, that suit will be in his wardrobe. He deserves it, it could be like a thank you present for Harry for sticking with Louis throughout the trip which grew closer and closer to an end. How long had Louis even been here for? The days just seem to blend together with smiling and giggling, small touches and sassy remarks. It took him a couple seconds to figure it out.

Day 6.

Ouch, Louis had been here for almost a whole week with Harry. A week of adventure, a bumpy road but one Louis is grateful he took.

Louis leaves on the 11th day. Exactly five days from now, he would have had his meetings, got good or bad news and be on the jet back home.

How has it gone so quickly?