🌸Chapter 19🌸

It didn't take that long to reach Tokyo Dome, and it was a pretty incredible thing to see. You could see the building a mile away, almond shaped and the entire roof was some clean white material, obviously so when the baseball season properly starts, they can remove the roof.

''Its nickname is 'The Big Egg''' Harry whispered into Louis' ears as they stood on the street in front of it. He smiled at the name, still taking the building in.

''It's quite futuristic isn't it'' Louis commented, and Harry threw his head back and rolled his eyes.

''We are in Tokyo, everything is futuristic'' Louis bumped his shoulder with Harry's with a smile before walking towards the entrance, letting the curly haired man follow.

''How did you know there was a roller rink for the day here? I couldn't even find it on my websites'' Harry asked when he caught up with Louis' pace, a confused and amused look on his face.

''Its not exactly open to the general public...'' Louis mumbled, and Harry smirked to him wiggling his eyebrows.

''Hang on, Louis Tomlinson... did you use your fame for your own advantage?'' Harry was enjoying this too much. ''I thought you told me off for doing that'' He added, and Louis sent him a pretend grumpy face.

''This is an exception'' He added which seemed to fuel Harry's fire of questions and amusement.

''Oh really, how?''.

''I thought it would be a good place for a... date?'' He added, Louis' cheeks blushing a little, he would have thought Harry would have caught onto his attempts to take him out the entire morning but apparently not.

''Oh'' he said, taken back. ''That's sweet Lou thank you'' He smiled down to Louis and leaned in quickly pressing his lips to the part of Louis' cheek where his stubble meets his soft skin.

Xox

''Name'' The women behind the counter asked bored, not even taking her eyes from the computer.

''Mr Tomlinson'' Louis replied a little hopefully, not wanting the lady in front of them to ruin their giggly mood. The lady looked up almost immediately, eyes a little frantic, blush covering her cheeks. Harry frowned when he watched the women puff her chest out a little to look more appealing. His hand gripping the back of Louis tightened, he wasn't jealous... just protective.

''Ah yes Mr Tomlinson, you ordered two tickets, yes?'' She asked, looking over to Harry with a squint. Harry was surprised by her words, her English was broken obviously not being her first language and also... NOBODY in services is rude, not in his years he's lived here, customer service is a massive thing in Japan, they hold the most respect for everyone, but apparently this woman is an exception.

''Yes'' Louis said, following the cold gaze of the woman to Harry, sending him a sympathetic smile, and wrapping a soft arm round his waist. The lady dropped her gaze to the laptop screen, typing something quickly before opening a draw to her left, pulling out two sets of keys with a red wrist band attached. Holding them for him to take.

''Lockers are just round the corner to the left, your locker number is on the keys and inside it is everything you need, enjoy'' She mumbled, flashing Louis a quick wink before hiding her face back into her work after Louis took the keys.

''Sociopath'' Harry mumbled into Louis' ear as they walk away, following her instructions of where to head.

''She was a little weird wasn't she'' Louis mumbled smiling cheekily to Harry, ''She gave me 'I'm going to harvest your organs' vibe'' He added, and Harry squawked loudly, covering his mouth with his hand as his laughter echoed throughout the entire building.