𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: party

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:
party

Books were better than movies, that's a fact.

At least that's what Gon thinks. He looked at the big screen that was presented in front of him. Apparently, there's this school fundraiser and they're doing a drive-in movie night for the whole grade. They were playing "The Fault in our Stars."

Though Gon enjoyed the book much better, he read through the pages. Not paying any attention to the movie playing in front of him. He didn't have a car so he just bought a ticket and sat up in a tree on a branch. It has a way better view anyways.

Now he can see the stars and the row of cars in front of him. He can also see the movie, that he didn't want to watch. But the stars were much more clearer now. He smiled as the wind brushed his face.

"Hey!"

Gon looked down at the ground, it was Killua.

"Oh hello, Killua." He smiled.

Killua started to climb the tree, his hands gripping onto the bark and a few branches. He finally reached Gon, he hopped onto the branch he was sitting on. Gon could tell Killua was slightly nervous.

"Are you okay?" Gon laughed.

"Y-Yeah, I'm totally fine." Killua blushed, his nails digging into Gon's skin.

"You're nails are practically buried deep into my arm. I think you're scared." He chuckled.

"Shut up." Killua snarled, "Anyways why are you reading a book? The movie is playing right now."

He shrugged, "I guess I prefer books over movies."

"Nerd."

"Why were you sneaking out last night?" He asked.

"Oh, I was just... it's nothing. Just personal stuff." Killua muttered, scratching his wrist.

Gon noticed, Killua took out a cigarette and lighted it. He puffed out a cloud of smoke. Gon never smoked Aunt Mito says it's bad for his health. It's not like Gon ever wanted to smoke anyway. Putting smoke into your lungs? Not really something he'd want to do daily.

"What? Do you want one?" Killua asked.

"No, I don't smoke."

Killua leaned in close and blew a cloud of smoke in Gon's face, "That's cute..."

Gon blushed and looked away, Killua was way cuter. At least that's what Gon thinks. Even though Killua smokes, he looks adorable. Gon smiled a bit and looked back down at his book.

"Do you wanna come to a party with me?" Killua asked, "It's boring here."

"Eh, I'm not really into parties or drugs."

Gon lied, he doesn't go to parties because he's never been invited to one.

"Oh c'mon, it's going to be fun."

"Mm... I don't know."

"Please?" Killua asked with sad eyes.