𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: wrong

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍:
wrong

Killua's eyes fluttered open as he found himself laying on Gon's chest. He yelped but then slapped his hand over his mouth, realizing he might wake up the boy. It felt like he just woke up from a fever dream, everything felt so rushed and unpleasant.

He got up and grabbed his clothes to take a shower. As he turned on the water and stripes down, he wondered what Illumi was doing. A part of him regretted leaving his unstable brother alone, but the other part felt free and overjoyed.

The water flowed onto his pale skin, the bruises on his back were less visible. At least he doesn't have any more beatings, he's safe for now. Perhaps Illumi truly was alone and that he didn't use that excuse just to guilt trip Killua. But even if it was that isn't a good reason for all the years of abusing Killua.

He finished up showering and changed into his clothes, he glanced over at his phone on the counter.

Illumi:
Please come home.

Those words turned Killua's mood sour, he grabbed the phone and looked at the message. His fingers were slightly trembling as he saw the bubbles in the text but then disappear. What should he say? What could he say?

Instead, he left the text message on read.

He slipped the phone into his basketball shorts, he walked back downstairs to the basement. Gon woke up and stretched, he looked over at Killua who's hair was all dripping and damp.

"It looks cute." He spoke

"What?" Killua glanced up at him.

"You're hair, it's straight and down. It looks cute." He repeated.

A blush crept on Killua's face as he looked away. He brushed back a wet strand of hair that was in his face. Gon got up and put on his socks as he looked at the time. He looked back at Killua's red face.

"Are you doing okay so far?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine."

Kurapika shouted at them from upstairs, "You guys can come up, I made breakfast already!"

***

"If you guys want you can skip school today," Kurapika mentioned.

"Hm? Why?" Killua asked.

He shrugged, "A lot is happening, you guys deserve a break."

"Well, it would be nice..." Gon mumbled.

"Anyway, I'm off. I'll see you guys later." Kurapika smiled and headed out the door.

Gon got up and cleaned the table, he put their dishes into the sink and began washing them. Killua's heart started to speed up as his face heated. It's been bothering him for a while now, but it's now or never.

"Gon!" Killua shouted but then quieted down.

He turned off the faucet, "What is it?"

"I was wondering... if you wanted to go on a date?" Killua muttered while playing with his white hair.

"Huh? A date?"

"H-Have you ever been on one?"

"Yeah, plenty of times!" He beamed.