𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: understanding

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
understanding

It was raining.

The whole school stood at the graves of their classmates, teachers, and friends. Neighbors, siblings, the people of the city gathered together.

He stared at Killua's casket that the white-haired boy laid in.

Killua looked like he was sleeping, he looked so beautiful. His heart was burning like it was up in flames. He prayed that his heart was in flames. Then maybe if it was he could see Killua again.

He placed a red chrysanthemum, they're his favorite flower.

Now he's buried in them.

Kurapika and Leorio put their flowers in as well. Kurapika broke down into tears, Leorio came to comfort him. Gon couldn't feel anything, he is nothing without Killua. Now Killua is gone, Killua was his everything.

Everyone is mourning over their lost ones, many people had died from the shooting. Some were injured, while others are physically safe they aren't mentally. Especially Gon, they closed the casket and began carrying it to Killua's grave. Everyone followed, Gon clutched onto his black umbrella.

Nothing, nothing, nothing.

His chest tightened, this is fucking insanity.

They began to bury Killua.

Gon stood there, looking over Killua's casket as dirt trickled on top of it. Piece by piece, his dignity chipped away. What was he even doing before he met Killua, who was he? He couldn't feel anything, everything was so cold, so icy.

His hands were freezing as well as his heart.

But he didn't care, all he could do is stand and watch as his lover was being buried.

A few students were behind Gon, Tonpa, a fat senior that looked like he was forty. He was whispering with a few other classmates.

"Maybe it's a good thing that dude died. Wasn't he related to the shooter? There was probably a chance he could've turned out to be one as well." Tonpa muttered.

Gon turned into utter rage hearing those words, Killua didn't deserve this, no one deserved this. His heart began pounding with anger as he turned around. Gon grabbed Tonpa by his collar and shoved his fist into his fat old face.

"What the—"

Gon didn't let him finish his sentence, he began beating Tonpa to death. He sat on top of him, his fist constantly punching his face. Tonpa's eyes are turning swollen, he didn't give a crap.

He doesn't care about anything.

"Gon!" Leorio tore him off of Tonpa.

"Fuck you! I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!" Gon screamed.

"You're all insane!" Tonpa shouted.

"Killua is kind-hearted! He didn't deserve it!" He cried.

Gon sank to his knees, he punched his fist into the dirt ground. Killua didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve it. All the pressure building up, everything he didn't feel, he felt now.

He let out an agonizing scream, "Killua!"

Everyone stared as Gon broke down in front of all of them. But no one was there to judge, in fact, they felt pity. Gon loved Killua so much, more than himself. He thought they'd be together forever, guess forever wasn't destined for them.

"I—I just wanna die!" Gon wailed, "I just wanna die! Why did he leave?!"

It's over, it's over, it's over.