𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: love

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
love

Gon never had a lover before.

He never knew what love was, he also never had a crush on anyone. From what he has heard in movies, love is hard. But at least Gon isn't in love with anyone, yet.

He poked at his scrambled eggs, he kept thinking about Leorio and Kurapika. He doesn't want to interfere, but it's just so sad seeing two people who are madly in love not be together.

"Aunt Mito, why do people choose the wrong people to love?" Gon asked.

She stopped washing the dishes and turned to him, "Well some people are desperate to be loved."

Desperate to be loved?

"What does that mean? Don't they have friends and family who love them?" He questioned.

"Love from family and friends are different than love from a partner." She smiled.

"How is it different?"

"Well..." She trailed off and checked her watch, "Oh Gon! You're going to be late for school."

He looked at the clock on the wall, "Oh yeah you're right!"

***

Gon sighed as he parked his bicycle and tied it to a pole. He wiped the sweat dripping from his forehead, it was hot today. Heatwaves blazed onto his tan skin. He could barely survive in this weather, he spotted Killua at the entrance.

"Hey, Killua!" Gon waved.

He didn't answer nor bat an eye to him. Did he not hear him? Well, they are a few feet away from each other. He frowned and ran up to Killua, he was wearing a blue turtle neck and blue ripped jeans.

"Killua!" Gon grabbed his shoulder, "Hey, why'd you ignore me?"

Killua flinched, "Gon..."

"Why are you wearing this aren't you sweating?" He pulled at his turtle neck.

Killua slapped his hand away, "G-Get away from me!"

Gon pulled his hand back, Killua was shaking. He was paler than usual. He already had snowflake skin, but it looked, even more, whiter now. Killua began scratching at his wrist, his nails digging deep into his skin.

"Are you... okay?"

Killua bit his lip, "Y-Yeah I'm fine..."

He sprinted off to class as the bell rang. Gon was left in the hallway confused and puzzled. Killua... he seemed scared for his life. It's was like Gon pointed a gun to his head. Did he already mess up on making friends?!

Lunchtime was boring, Gon basically had his head buried in a book. Kurapika and Leorio were talking, it's fun being around them. But Killua makes it more fun. Gon flipped the page, as he did he looked over at Leorio.

Leorio was busy staring dearly at Kurapika who was talking to him. Leorio kept smiling as there was a small tint of pink ticking his cheeks. Gon noticed but chose not to speak up. Maybe he should try giving Leorio a chance to confess to Kurapika.