The Last Dream

(A/N: My dudes we have made it a long way. I'm so happy with this journey and how everything has been I did this book as a hobby and didn't expect it to blow up the support has been amazing. Sadly though we are almost at the end. I'm hoping to make it to chapter 100 but if not then we'll see we're we end. I do have other projects in the works for after this one. I'm here to ask for your opinion would you like a Sanji x reader or a Smoker x reader? If you have other characters comment I'd love to hear your ideas! Without further ado on with the chapter. Be warned!! There is nsfw in the beginning I will mark when it ends so if you want to skip it you can. Enjoy!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After last nights events, you awakened feeling sore but satisfied. "Mm.." You looked up seeing Zoro peacefully asleep. You winced slightly feeling your bottom half sore. Smiling seeing him grumble as you slowly sat up, you grabbed your shirt before frowning it feeling it sticky. Zoro used it to clean your face last night. "Idiot." You wrapped yourself in his robe feeling cold. "Why you insulting me?" You looked down seeing him scowl at you. "Cause I'm cold and my shirt is dirty." He smirked pulling you back down on his chest. "You asked me to cum on your face if I remember correctl-" "I didn't think you would!" You covered your face. Zoro chuckled kissing the top of your head. "I gave you everything you asked for last night." "The only request you asked of me was for me to use you." Zoro nodded. "You didn't as much as I thought you would." "My throat is kinda sore." "That's my fault." You laughed. "No I loved it!" Zoro smirked as you turned red hiding your face. "You were good." Zoro reassured you. "Thank you..." Zoro tensed up as you leaned in giving him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around you laying you on top. You pulled away as you spread your legs to straddle him. "My thighs are sticky." "That's from me pulling out." You nodded feeling his morning wood poke you. "Really so early in the morning?" Zoro glared as you began to slowly grind on him. "You sure that's a good idea?" You shrugged continuing to grind. "I thought you were sore? You really want me to attack you?" "And I thought you were gonna take me in the morning? Didn't you say I was your's to take when you wanted?" Zoro grunted as you grabbed him putting him right outside the opening of your hole. "Can I use you?" He glared grabbing your legs to turn you over. "Water whip." You grabbed his hands tying them above. "Can't have you trying to go on top. You pushed me last night till I was sensitive. I still am and I want to go slow." You moaned sitting on him. "Too big!" Your nails scratched down his chest as you heaved pulling yourself up and down. Zoro grunted trying to break free. "I want more." "You can't have more enjoy what I'm giving you- AH!" You moaned beginning a small rhythm. "So good...oh Zoro!" You covered your mouth not wanting the crew to hear you. Zoro moaned seeing your half covered body. "Shit!" He groaned out feeling you tighten around him. "I'm so close! I was sensitive and sore, but you feel so good!" You cried out bouncing a little faster. "More! I want more!" You whispered shouted crying out. "Untie me so I can give you what you need!" "No!" Zoro scowled as you ground down hard on him. With shaky hands, you reached down rubbing your clit pushing yourself to the edge. You moaned behind your hand as Zoro cried out feeling your juices gush down his cock. "Aha~!" You pulled him out falling on his chest as panting. "That's one way to start the day..." "I thought you were satisfied after last night." "Get used to it this is me the next two weeks until I can get used to being bonded..can you handle it?" Zoro flipped you over entering you in a swift motion. "Of course I can. I just want to be untied, but if I have too." You cried out as he began a brutal pace his arms cornering your head. "Z-ZORO I'M SENSITIVE!!" "Take it Y/N!" You covered your mouth knowing the crew would be waking up soon. Zoro grunted pushing your hands away with his face. "Untie me and I'll slow down." You whined drool spilling out as he brutally fucked your cunt. This was all incredibly hot to you. He managed to take back control even with his hands tied. "Your still so tight even after last night..." With shaky hands you used them to remove the water whip. Zoro smirked grabbing your chin to keep your mouth open as he grabbed your thigh to lift it up. "Y-You s-said you'd slow down!!" You moaned as he wrapped your thigh around his waist leaning down to rub your clit roughly. "I also said you were mine to take when I wanted." Zoro grunted feeling you tighten. "Your close?" You nodded not able to speak. "Cum." You nodded wanting to please him screaming your release. He felt your juices coat his thighs. He pulled out helping you up to lower your face down. "Suck." You moaned taking him into your mouth to finish him off. "Shit! SHit!! Shit!!" It only took two minutes and he came harshly down your throat. He laid back down with you wiping your mouth with your shirt. "You really need to explain this bonding thing to me." You nodded swallowing his load. "You taste good." Zoro smirked kissing your head. "Go back to sleep. I'll bring you breakfast no way you could walk after that." You nodded closing your eyes. "Can you eat me l-later?" You sleepily mumbled out hearing Zoro laugh. "I already planned on it." You fell into a deep slumber.