Jealous?

(A/N: THIS IS IT EVERYBODY CHAPTER 99!!!! YES THAT MEANS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OFFICIALLY THE END!!!! AH I'M HONESTLY A LITTLE SAD ALMOST WANNA CRY!! THIS HAS BEEN SUCH AN AMAZING JOURNEY WITH ALL OF YOU AND I'M SO HAPPY!! I WILL OFFICIALLY BE GOING THROUGH EACH CHAPTER AND FIXING THE SMALL GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND FIXING SOME STUFF BUT THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! AND JUST A QUICK WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A SMALL SMUT SECTION I WILL MARK THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF THE NSFW!!!)

After Sabo had left, you returned back outside wanting a moment alone. Taking a deep breathe, you gave a thought about everything that had occurred in your life leading up to now. What would have happened if you had never taken Makoto's gift of helping you sneak out? Would you have ever met Zoro or would you have moved away with Makoto and later died? "Oi..Stop sneaking off your gonna make me have a heart attack and I'm too young for that." In the end it doesn't matter, Zoro was all you needed and you felt in your heart no matter what you would always have ended up here with him. "Sorry I just wanted a small break." He nodded. "Can I join or do you want to be alone?" He's always been considerate of your feelings. "You can sit next to me if you hold me?" Zoro chuckled, "I've been wanting to do that for a while now." He pulled you on his lap as you sighed in content rubbing your nose on his neck. "Thank you.." Zoro nodded hugging you back tightly. "I don't say it often, but Zoro I love you...I love you so much. To the moon and back." Zoro rubbed your arm hugging you tightly. "I got you.." You smiled hearing him grunt slightly not knowing what to say to your words. "I didn't say I love you to hear it back Zoro..I said it to make sure you knew." Zoro smiled behind you tightening his arm around you. "I should say it back though.. in case you ever forget, I am never not thinking about you. I love you." You kissed his neck wrapping your arms tightly around his neck. "I'm gonna sleep right here if that's okay?" Zoro nodded. "Go for it." You smiled in content as he closed his eyes letting himself rest as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you made breakfast for everyone cutting some fruit as Law treated Luffy once more. "Do you think he'll wake up soon?" Law nodded. "Soon he's not too hurt." You looked at him as you poured yourself a cup of coffee. "Are you alright though?" Law nodded. "Yeah don't worry about me." You sighed setting down the cup. "Law I need to apologize to you. I almost killed-" "You didn't almost kill her. You saved her. You risked your life for my crew mate and saved her. I can't thank you enough for that. I don't know what I would've done if she had been completely gone..." You reassuringly rubbed his back. "I have your back...besides we are technically related." Law chuckled at your words as you sipped your coffee. Everyone had been asleep still. "On the other hand, Y/N I do want you to seriously consider joining my crew." You raised your eyebrow as he sat down letting you change his bandages. "I'm happy where I am Law. We've talked about this." Law smirked as you winced seeing his wound. "What happened?" "My arm was torn off." You looked at him with a shock expression. "Okay you need a serious doctor to look at you." Law chuckled before looking at you with a sly smile. "You worried for me? Careful there you might make your swordsmen angry." You giggled, "Zoro is not the jealous type. He knows how I feel for him." Law smirked. "Really?" You nodded as you applied antiseptic on his arm. "Yup." "So why is he glaring at me?" You turned around seeing Zoro staring at you both. "That's just his face. And good morning I cut some fruit if you'd like?" He hummed heading towards you both. He continued staring down Law as he kissed the side of your head. "I was just talking to Y/N-ya about joining my crew." Zoro grunted. "Not happening." You smiled at Law. "Told you and besides I am completely happy where I am." Law nodded, "As I said before I will always have an opening for you." Zoro glared as Law patted your knee. "Shouldn't you go look over your crew mate?" Zoro spoke up taking a sip of water. "I have already, she was the one who told me to try to get you to join." You smiled handing Law a pain pill. "I'm alright." Zoro nodded leaning down on you. "She is and besides she can't leave me now that we've bonded." You nodded as Law stared. "And you said he wasn't the jealous type." Zoro glared at him, "She's right I'm not. I'm the possessive type. I want what's mine to stay mine." You shivered a bit feeling Zoro's breath on your neck. "I'm aware of how much Y/N loves me...but if someone were to try to take her then I'd have a problem." You bit your lip looking down feeling him wrap his arm around your waist. "Okay enough of that now." Zoro smirked seeing you flustered. "How are your wounds?" You shrugged. "My arm and stomach just hurt, but I'm alright..I think." Zoro nodded before deciding to ask Law, "Oi Tra-guy is she alright?" Law nodded. "Yeah she's technically alright, but I'm saying she needs more rest." "And I'm saying I'm fine. I will be alright. I'm gonna head outside for a few." You laughed a bit walking out. You relaxed against the side of the building letting out a deep sigh. "You alright?" You jumped seeing Zoro next to you. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you.." You shook your head waving him off. " I'm alright and it's fine just wasn't expecting you to follow me out here." Zoro smiled a bit before pulling you close. "I was just worried." "I'm alright I promise." Zoro nodded before pulling away. "Are you okay Zoro? You seem a bit irked." Zoro grunted holding your hand. "You wouldn't ever leave the crew to join Law would you?" You looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "No I would never leave any of you. Don't get me wrong Law has become a friend and B/FN is a long time friend, but Zoro, your my best friend. All of you in the group are my best friends and I can't imagine leaving any of you. Besides.....You promised me an adventure." Zoro smiled pulling you into a deep kiss. "I keep good on my promises..I will fulfill all that you ask of me and finish my goal as well.." You leaned up giving him a soft peck on his cheek.