Betrayal

(A/N: Hello everyone!! We are literally a couple chapters away from the end! This has been an amazing story and I'm so happy with all the support I've been getting and am so grateful for all the love this story got! Once I finish I do plan on going back and fixing all the small grammar mistakes here and there. But I am excited and once again I just want to thank all of you for everything!! You all are some of the sweetest people out there and I am so happy to have made something all of you enjoy!!! I have other works already in the progress of being made. I'd love to hear your feedback and if you have any people you'd want me to write about!! Now on with the chapter!!!!!)

Doflamingo had been enraged seeing his bird cage had been destroyed by you. Law smirked seeing the sky. The bird cage no longer there. "I had said this would be his down fall. Y/N made sure it was literal..Straw Hat is gonna defeat him." Law smirked looking up at the clear crystal sky. "Hehe....They really are a force to reckon with." Zoro cradled your body as you slept in his lap. "Zoro..." He looked up seeing Robin smiling down at you both. "Yeah?" She took a seat sighing seeing you curl in to Zoro. "Let me take a look at her arm please?" Zoro nodded slowly laying you down as Robin inspected her. "She really lost control huh?" He nodded as you winced in your sleep feeling her pick up your arm. "She thought she lost someone." Robin nodded. "Zoro. If you don't mind me asking what's gonna happen the day she actually does?" Zoro shook his head. "What happened this time will happen again. Y/N is strong she reined her powers in she just had a small moment. Plus I know for a fact she'll always have us." Robin smiled nodding. "Your right...I will check on B/FN you keep holding her." Zoro nodded cradling you once again. "I got you." He whispered out pecking your forehead once he saw Robin not looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had awakened seeing yourself underwater. The Sunny had been there. "What's going on?...I thought I wasn't having dreams like this anymore." You stood up quickly walking on the ship. "This can't be a nightmare. I got way different feelings with a nightmare, but why am I so tensed-" "Y/N!!" You were cut off by a yell you looked behind you seeing Usopp beaten up. "She's lying to you!! She's not our friend!!!" You tilted your head in confusion before feeling Usopp grab your hand a determined look on his half beaten face. "I managed to escape! She's killed everyone else but Luffy and me!!" You shook your head, "Who?....where is everyone?!" Usopp dragged you to the site as you gasped seeing everyone's dead bodies. "She's not our friend!!!! She's betrayed all of us!!" You dropped to your knees seeing Zoro's dead body in front of you. "This is a nightmare right?" Taking a shaky breath you closed your eyes holding Zoro's hand, "I need to wake up.." "NO!" Usopp slapped your hand off of Zoro. "I need you to see!! She's strong enough to kill us all!! Only you could help!! I need you to see!!" You looked at Usopp in shock before seeing Luffy's body being throw next to Nami's. "Who are you?" You asked seeing someone walk out from a dark mist. "WHO ARE YOU!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro shook you awake as you began to scream in your dream. You sat up quickly gasping for air looking around seeing Robin next to B/FN's body. "Y/N are you alright?! You began screaming and shaking in your sleep." You stood quiet continuing to look at Robin. "Zoro on my go..get Robin and get the hell out of here." Zoro looked at you in confusion. "What's going on-" "Do you trust me?" Zoro nodded without hesitation as you continued staring at Robin's back. "On my go get her and run...Hey Robin!" She turned to you with a smile. "I see your awake how's your arm feeling?" You shrugged. "It's been worse," You smiled before asking her, "How's B/FN?" Robin sighed, "I have her stable for now. Here let me go check on your arm-" "ZORO NOW!!" Zoro moved quickly grabbing her as you raised your hand making a dome covering B/FN's body. "WATER DOME UNBREAKABLE!!" "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "Trust me we're better with her locked up like this...WAKE UP YOU COWARD!!" "Y/n she's badly injured-" "No she's not Robin!! YOU MADE ME MOURN OVER YOU AND LOSE CONTROL THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS SHOW YOUR REAL SELF!!!" Zoro moved for you but stopped seeing your eyes turn white. Your hair glowed that brilliant cerulean blue from before. "Both of you stay away. Please trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luffy had defeated Doflamingo. He had immediately fell unconscious as Law moved him to his side once again. "Lets find the others and get out of here." Franky had ran into them and they all moved out to where you had been at it. Law had explained to Franky how B/FN is gone spreading the news. Usopp looked down sadly before sighing. "Well let's get to the others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro had watched you in shock thinking you had lost control again. "Y/N you need to calm down-" "I'm in control I promise!!! Zoro we can't trust her-" "Y/N-ya WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Law yelled out in shock seeing you make pins inside the dome ready to stab B/FN. "TRA-GUY SHE'S ALIVE!!" Robin yelled out to him as you nodded. "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING I PROMISE!!" "IF SHE'S ALIVE I CAN TREAT HER-" "SHE DOESN'T NEED TREATMENT- OWW!!" You yelped out as Law moved quickly in front of you using his devil fruit grabbing your shoulder roughly. "Let her go!" "NO!" You dropped the dome as he dug his arm into your wound. Zoro grabbed him roughly pulling him off of you. You looked up seeing B/FN sit up before stretching. "You were so close..." She smiled before looking at you. "Don't worry Law I don't need you to 'heal' me." She made quotation marks before laughing. "I'm surprised you figured it out Y/N. I was worried you would find out sooner." You glared harshly. "Where is B/FN?" She smiled happily. "Oh she died. I've just been using her body. Do you remember Captain that day she got injured? You cried..OH it was so sweet!" Law shook in shock. "It was hard to learn her mannerisms at first and then when we met Y/N again. I had to dig deep to remember her stupid memories. And these stupid pirates that you made me deal with." She stood up closing her wounds stretching. "So Y/N you were trying to end me before they figured it out." You shook angrily. "I knew it was dangerous to let you out any longer you traitor." "I'm no traitor I'm just a thing. Not even human. B/FN just happened to be my meat vessel." Law looked in shock. "Oh so sorry she was in love with you if that helps." She began to laugh loudly as you clenched your fist angrily. "I want my friends body to be in peace!!"