Dracule Mihawk

The greatest swordsman in the world, Dracule Mihawk had arrived. He destroyed Krieg's ship with one swipe of his sword. Your eyes widened at his strength. The only person you've ever met that amounted to that strength was someone you'd rather not mention considering the fact he wants to kill you when you turn eighteen. The destruction he caused made you grow worry for Zoro. You looked towards him expecting to see his eyes widened but instead he had a grin on his face from the excitement he felt. Zoro stood up and approached. "So your the strongest swordsmen in the world?" Dracule Mihawk looked towards Zoro with a look of confusion on his face. "And who might you be?" He asked. "The names Roronoa Zoro and I'm the man who's gonna surpass you." Zoro said tying his headband on. Mohawk chuckled at Zoro's words and smirked pulling out a small knife from his cross necklace. "I'll fight you but this will be my weapon." Zoro glared at him for not taking him seriously. Luffy saw you tense up and reassuringly patted your back. "He's gonna be okay." He told you with a smile on his face. Zoro drew his swords and there fight begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luffy and you had to hold Johnny and Yosaku back from interfering his fight. They wanted to go to his aid. Zoro had gotten a couple cuts and his two swords had been broken. "Big brother!" They yelled out. You grew angry as they struggled. "Shut up! Your not stopping this fight this is something Zoro has to do on his own!" They stopped and looked at you realizing you were tearing up. "Your embarrassing him if anything screaming like this is just making everything worse for him just watch I want to help him too but this is something he has to do on his own Have faith in him!" They nodded at your words flabbergasted by your out burst and stared as Dracule Mihawk told Zoro he had gained his respect and drew his sword. Luffy still had a tight grip on them in case they tried to jump in. "Scars on a swordsmen back is the greatest shame." Mihawk smirked at Zoro's words and sliced Zoro on the chest. You clenched your eyes shut and heard Luffy scream. "Zoro!!!" Luffy attempted to punch Mihawk who easily avoided his attack. You ran towards Zoro's side to help him seeing him bleed. "Relax he's not dead." Mihawk told you both. "Guys!!" You looked up hearing Usopp scream, "Nami's taking the boat!" Mihawk took off shortly after. Luffy ordered you and Usopp to chase after her. You moved Zoro to the small boat with Johnny and Yosaku. Zoro had told Luffy while tearing up that he promised to never lose again and that he would become stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While patching Zoro up, you both had stood silent. He hadn't said a word after his speech to Luffy. Usopp, Johnny, and Yosaku left you both alone feeling the tension between you guys. "Are you angry?" Zoro asked finally breaking the silence. You shook your head no as you sewed his chest together. He grunted in pain feeling the needle go through his skin. You continued ignoring him as you felt his stare on you. He got irritated at your silence and grabbed your hand stopping you from continuing. "Zoro I need to patch you up. Let me go-" "No." he interrupted you. You sighed, "I'm not angry." You flashed him a quick smile. "You could tell me if you are. I've known you for what nine close to ten years now. I think I know you well enough to tell when your lying. Your doing that thing you always do." He let you continue sewing him but you stopped and stared at him. "What thing?" He looked at you as your eyebrows furrowed staring at him. "Your fake smile that you do is when you don't want to tell me how you feel. Your silence is so you don't show me any signs-" "Let me just finishing stitching you up please." You interrupted him. "I'm just saying if your angry with me. Tell me-" Zoro stopped seeing you tear up. He was shocked seeing you cry and sat up. "Oi why are you crying?" You began wiping your face. "Sorry-" He grabbed your hand grunting as he fully sat up. "Zoro don't sit up-" He grabbed your hands pulled you close. "What's wrong?" You tried to pull away to wipe your tears but he wouldn't let you. "Nothing is wrong I'm sorry-" His glare got you quiet. "I got scared okay.....You got sliced up badly. I'm not upset at you or angry. I'm relieved. I'm proud of you for fighting. You fought hard but I didn't know what I would've done without you. I just got scared and was scared still-" Zoro stopped you by shushing you and pulling you in front of his face he wiped your tears with the pads of his thumbs. "Oi listen here and now, I'm not gonna die just yet. You hear me, Thank you for believing in me but I don't want tears. I won't die until I keep my promise to you. Your not getting rid of me that easy. It took a lot for you to agree to go with me why would I mess that up by dying." You laughed at his words. "I mean it though. I'm not gonna die that easily on you until we see through on your adventure your stuck with me. Don't be so worried. The promise I made to Luffy I'm gonna make to you now too I promise to get stronger." You smiled and wiped your face. "Let me finish stitching you up stupid." After you finished, you wrapped it up and covered him as he slept. "I know your sleeping now but this is me telling you I decided that you fought really hard for your dream and I should start fighting harder for mine. I'm not gonna hide anymore. I'm a sea witch and I should be proud of it and own up to my abilities. I can't wait to show you all my powers and fight to my fullest capabilities I promise not to cry like this any more and be a person you can also be proud of. After all we're pirates now" You gently laid next to him and held his hand as he slept falling in to a slumber yourself. Zoro opened his eyes after he heard your breathing go even. He reassuringly squeezed your hand and smirked, "I'm going to keep you to that promise." He had heard everything and silently vowed to himself that you would never cry because of him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"We're almost there!" Usopp shouted to you all. "I wonder what Nami was thinking." You said while cutting some more apples. "You and me both." Zoro said shoveling apples in his mouth. "What about big brother Luffy?" Johnny and Yosaku asked at the same time. "He'll join us soon-" You were interrupted by Usopp shrieking and waving his hands. "Hide!" he yelled out. Johnny and Yosaku jumped into the water with Usopp. "Y/N hide too." Zoro grunted out towards you seeing people approach the boat. "No your injured I'm not leaving you alone like this." He glared at you but before he could respond fish men approached. They grabbed you both and took you to a place called Arlong's park. Dropping you in the center of the park, they told you both to wait for Arlong. Before they could leave though, you instantly used your magic and brought them down. Zoro stood up escaping from his restraints and untied you. You grabbed the two unconscious fish men who had grabbed you and threw them to the side, but not without taking one of their shirts for Zoro. His had been torn pretty badly. Zoro sat in the chair that had been in the center of the room and sighed, "This is nice, let's just wait here." You made a small water ball and threw it at him. "Shouldn't we look for Nami? Like Luffy asked us too." He glared at you and closed his eyes again. "She'll come to us let's just wait." You sighed and nodded at his words. As Zoro dosed off, you saw the pool that had been in the center of the room and begun practicing your water skills. "Hopefully Luffy get's here soon. He did say he wanted that blonde chef to join us."