A Confrontation

Agony filled your entire body as you continued crying. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE!!! I SWORE I WASN'T GOING TO LOSE ANY ONE ELSE!!!" You cried out as Robin and Rebecca watched in shock. Kyros felt your pain as you stood up shakily. "YOU!!" You pointed at Diamente angrily, eyes a glowing white, hair a cerulean blue, "YOU TOOK MY PEACE AWAY FROM ME!!! YOU WANTED A FIGHT A WAR!! YOU HAVE IT NOW!!!" Robin realized you had lost complete control. This was not you speaking. "I WILL END EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!" Your tears had turned into blood as you raised your hands a dangerous water ball in each of your hand. "WHY HER?! I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVED TO HAVE GONE!!!" You clenched your fist tightly sending a water bomb straight for his chest. Diamente gasped moving out of the way barely. Kyros knew you were in pain and went straight to defeat Diamente. Rebecca stood up wanting to assist him. "Rebecca stay back! Your hands will not be soiled!" You used your magic to wrap Rebecca and Robin up safely. "OLD MAN OUT OF MY WAY!! I WILL RAIN HELL FIRE ON YOU, WHEN I'M THE DONE WITH YOU YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!" You cried out pointing at Diamente. "Please miss he killed my wife!! I will get my revenge!!" You sobbed angrily feeling conflicted. "Y/N calm down!" Robin was trying to break your dome to get to you. It began to rain heavily as you fell down gripping your head. "AHHHH!!!" You screamed out feeling grief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro gasped clutching his chest. "What the hell?!" He looked up seeing a bright blue light shoot up from the flower field. It began to rain heavily. "Y/N....Y/N!!" He yelled out worriedly. He could feel your grief even from the distance. He grunted wanting to get to you, but not until Pica was defeated. "DAMN IT HOLD ON FOR ME!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You dropped the dome on Robin and Rebecca as Kyros took down Diamente. "Y/N-" "Robin stay away!! I can't control anything right now!!" You cried out scared of hurting her. "EVERYTHING HURTS!!" Kyros moved Rebecca behind him in shock. The Goddess appeared before you creating a huge dome around the entire flower field. "Please make it stop!!!!" You screeched out feeling your hands release small water bombs. Diamente had been defeated and weakened he looked up in shock seeing the goddess stand over him a giant spear pointed at him. Lighting struck down harshly around everywhere. "DAMN IT!!!" You shook finally gaining some control. Your eyes and hair were still glowing brightly. "AHHH!!" You moved the spear up pointing at the bird cage. "GODDESS OF THE SEA I COMMAND THEE!! WRAP THE CAGE TO STOP IT FROM CLOSING IN ANYMORE!!!" The goddess nodded wrapping around you as you sat there holding your hands out, "WATER DOME!! SEA STONE UNBREAKABLE!!" You cried out grunting knowing it wouldn't hold for long. You were barely able to gain some control. Your body had been growing numb. "ROBIN GET EVERYONE AWAY FROM HERE NOW!! I'LL HOLD ON AS LONG AS I CAN!!!" She wanted to go console you, but knew in your state it was too dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro's fight had led him to flower field. Pica had gone there to confront Kyros. He knew he needed to win to get to you. He looked in shock seeing you had wrap the entire birdcage preventing it from closing in anymore. You sat in the center of the goddess who had risen up holding the dome. You sobbed into your hands. "Y/N HOLD ON FOR ME ALRIGHT!!" You could;t hear Zoro inside your center. "B/FN died in front of her Zoro." Robin told him while clutching her arms tightly. Zoro grunted feeling all of your pain. "I'll come back for her." He ran chasing after Pica no matter how much it hurt him leaving you in such a state. King Elizabello had offered to use his King Punch to help Zoro. Zoro had declined telling him to save it. He had the pirate Orlumbus throw him across to successfully cut Pica in half.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro had defeated Pica. Elizabello's punch had used been to destroy the debris of Pica's stone golem after Zoro had cut it.Once the real haki covered Pica had come out, Zoro used his haki and successfully took him down. He landed on King Plateau with Usopp and the others. Sanjuro, Kinemon's friend had been there. Zoro asked him to draw him a bird to fly to you.