The Desert

Pulling into a dock, and meeting some kung fu dugongs, you all began your trek across the desert. "I can't take this heat..." Chopper groaned as he fell down. "Don't worry Chopper.I can help sweat is water." You sat next to him pulling the sweat off of his body. "Ew it's a sweat ball." You threw it into the sand as Chopper sighed in relief. "It's not a permanent fix Chopper, but it'll keep you cool for a bit." "Thank you Y/N.." He stood up beginning the walk again. "Man it is so hot!!" Luffy whined out. "Oh Y/N can you do what you did to Chopper to me?!" He asked excitedly approaching you. "Okay stand still Luffy." You pulled it off of him grimacing. "It's just sweat Y/N." Usopp taunted as you gagged. "Oh yeah?" You threw Luffy's sweat at him while he continued to babble about how sweat was natural. "EW!! IT WENT IN MY MOUTH!!! AGH! WHY IS IT SO SALTY?!!" He screamed as Luffy and Chopper laughed at him. "Really Usopp it's just sweat. I don't see why your complaining. " Usopp glared as you smirked. "Enough we're all tired and we're all sweaty- oh thank you Y/N" Nami sighed in relief as you took the sweat off of her. You grabbed the ball of sweat aiming it as Usopp as he screamed. "Please I humbly apologize!!" He hid behind Sanji trying to avoid being hit again. "I don't know Usopp are you really sorry?" He nodded quickly as Sanji was trying to get him off of his back. "Please Y/N!!" He begged as Sanji managed to push him off. "Okay then." You dropped the ball of sweat. Usopp sighed in relief. "Okay now let's continue forward." Vivi shouted as you all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally some shade, let's rest here for the night." Sanji nodded setting the stuff down. "Okay, Sanji-kun can you make a fire?" Nami asked while taking a seat. "On it Nami-chwan." He swooned gathering some wood nearby. "Once Night time falls it should get cooler hey Luffy do you want some- Luffy? Oh my gosh Luffy is gone!!" They all sighed. "No guys we should be panicking he had most of the stuff!!!!" You yelled out as they screamed in realization. "I'll go start looking for him let's get goin- Gyah!!!" You noticed Luffy running back towards you guys with a giant Lizard on his tail. He had a camel on his back as he ran. "Help him!" Vivi yelled out as Usopp and Nami began panicking. "Water Wall!!!" You built a huge wall to stop it from getting close to you guys. "Zoro! Sanji! Luffy!! Get it!!" You yelled pushing it back with the wall. They quickly nodded taking it down. "Well..we have meat now." Sanji nervously chuckled as you sighed in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!...Oh my god.."Vivi teared up seeing the once beautiful oasis, now a dry desert. "We made it but it doesn't seem anyone is here." You muttered looking around. You all were headed to Yuba Oasis, the rebel army supposed hideout. "Vivi..I hate to say it this looks abandoned I don't think anyone is here." Nami tried to comfort as she fell to her knees in shock. "But..." Suddenly a huge sand storm approached, "Guys take cover!!" Usopp yelled out. Vivi felt as if she couldn't move, the shock of everything taking a toll on her. You sighed walking towards the storm. "We don't have time for this. Water-" The storm hit, "Fall!!" Vivi's eyes widened in shock seeing the sand turn into water droplets. You quickly manipulated it into the palm of your hand. "How did you?.." "Vivi it's still sand I just covered it with water." You let it slowly fall from your finger tips. "I basically made mud, but the storm is gone. Vivi, bad things happen. A once beautiful Oasis is now a deserted land. You can't let these things stop you though, your kingdom needs you so stop crying. You can still stop them." She nodded standing up. "Thank you Y/N..." You nodded wiping the muds from your hands. "What did I just see?!!!?!?!" An old man popped up from a hole in the ground screaming. "Eh!?!?" You all screamed out as he climbed out. "Young lass what the hell as that?! Wait a minute!! Vivi is that you?!!" "Toto!!" The old man who turned out to be an old friend of Vivi's explained how the army had just been there they were headed to Nanohana. "We just came from there." Zoro groaned out as you pinched your nose in frustration. "It's alright kiddos you all can stay here for the night we don't have much but I do have beds I can offer. I'll see if I can dig up some of our famous water!" Nami nodded thanking the old man. "Tomorrow we go back to Nanohana." You sighed getting cleaned up for bed. "Hey Zoro do you have-" A pillow hit your face. "Sorry Y/N." Usopp and Chopper nervously rubbed their heads. Picking the pillow up, you grinned before throwing it at Luffy's face. "Oi!!" Luffy threw the pillow only for you to grab Zoro as a shield. "Ha you missed!" "Pillow Fight!!" Luffy yelled out picking up the pillows as you began maneuvering out of the way. Sighing you walked outside as Sanji joined the pillow fight, "Oh hello Toto what are you up to?" The old man was in the hole again. "Oh hello young lass, I'm just trying to dig up some water for your guys journey. This Oasis use to be the Kingdom's pride you see. The water here was known for how pure and fresh it was. I'm just trying to get some once again." Nodding along, you jumped into the hole next to him. "Here let me help.." You grabbed a shovel beginning to dig with him. "No lass it's okay really. You go on now get some rest." He took the shovel from you. "I'm serious now go inside you all had a long walk here and a long walk again tomorrow" He pushed you out of the hole. "Don't worry about me lass." You nodded walking back inside noticing everyone had already been asleep. "You okay Y/N?" You gasped seeing Zoro awake. "Did you have to speak up? You scared me." He chuckled before patting the spot next to him. "I thought you'd be asleep by now. " You laid next to him as he shrugged. "I was worried about you. You okay?" You nodded as you closed your eyes. "I am I'm just worried..Vivi really thinks no one is gonna get hurt huh?" Zoro sighed nodding at your words. "Yeah but nothing we can do. Remember we're following Luffy." You curled up next to Zoro sighing. "Yeah is this okay? Can I lay on you?' He shrugged. "I'm not stopping you." He chuckled as you laid on his arm. "Night." "Good Night Y/N."