Your Dear Friend

If this was a movie this would be the scene were the protagonist felt at a loss. B/FN was not B/FN. None of you had no idea who the person standing before you was. You couldn't help but clench your teeth in anger. What had happened to you friend? The answer to that was simple, although none of you knew it. She was still in there and only came out in short instances. "So which one of you thinks you could win against me?" B/FN smiled. "I say not your stupid Captain. He's down for the count. The swordsman maybe....but I was also thinking the sniper although he looks too scared at the moment. My dear Captain seems to be injured badly as well. So that does leave me with the sea witch or the swordsman. I don't think the tall beautiful women wants to go against me." You glared at her. "But the sea witch is hurt as well...Shame." Within seconds your hair had turned back to blue as your eyes glowed white. "I will be your stupid opponent." What had exactly happened? This kept plaguing your head as the person in front of you made a bubble with her hand. "I was hoping you'd say that.." She smiled calmly at you as you moved in front taking your cardigan off. "Always the protector huh Y/N..." Zoro moved to you as did everyone else. "All of you stay back. I don't know what that thing in front of me is...Luffy is down for the count start treating him. Trafalgar Law...I'm sorry." You made a water spear readying it at your side. "I'll take her down-" "Y/N-" "Zoro I need too..You take care of everyone else. Luffy is down remember your the right hand of the Captain. So you guys stay here.." You raised your arm making a water dome behind her. "No matter what happens none of you enter that dome." You walked carefully to her as she turned facing it. "Lead the way.." You nodded opening it for her and yourself. Law stood shocked before shaking it off seeing the dome begin to close. "No...NO!!! ROOM!!" He moved in front of the dome trying to enter but was stopped by you. "I know your hurt..but I will let her go peacefully.." Law fell to his knees as you closed the dome locking yourself with her. Usopp and Robin gaped in shock as Zoro stood there with his fist clenched. He knew not even he could change your mind. Law gasped out as he clenched his chest tightly. Air felt short as he looked down at the floor remembering the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Years Ago*

"Law!!!!" "What?" B/FN sighed rubbing her temple. "I've been trying to get your attention for five minutes now! Is it alright if I go to land since we're here? We're short on supplies." Law nodded, "If you must, here I'll go with you-" "I can handle it I'll take Bepo with me!" "Are you sure?" "Yes." She smiled at him happily giving his a small peck on the cheek. "When you get back let's finish what we couldn't the other night." B/FN laughed at him as he pulled her back on him not tearing his eyes off of his work. She nuzzled deeply into his chest nodding. "We will.Hopefully Penguin and Shachi don't need you again." He sighed hugging her back. "I've been so frustrated since." "I know you have so have I. Your not the only person with needs." He smirked slipping his hand under her shirt letting it rest on her stomach. "No not now Captain. We really are low on supplies." He groaned before letting her up. "Don't take long." She shook her head, "I'll try not too." After walking out, B/FN searched for Bepo gathering some savings. "Hey Bepo let's go get the supplies-" She cut herself off seeing Bepo helping Penguin and Shachi hide something. "What are you three doing?" They jumped turning to her quickly. "N-Nothing!" B/FN squinted her eyes seeing Bepo begin to shake as Penguin and Shachi sighed, "It's supposed to be a surprise! So you can't look here." Bepo nodded. "Uh-huh...what is it?" They all shook their head as she glared. "Fine if you won't tell me I'll just bring it up to our lovely Captain that your hiding something-" "He knows what it is!" Bepo shouted out stopping her in her tracks. "You'll know later okay?" She sighed nodding once again. "Okay while you all do whatever it is you want to do. I'll be going to get the supplies." Bepo nodded, "Is it alright I stay behind?" B/FN smiled giving him a nod. "Yes I'll be alright. Let the Captain know for me!" "Okay!" They all sighed in relief as she took off not wanting her to know they were planning her birthday party. She had said she didn't want to celebrate, but Law insisted on something small knowing she was lying and just didn't want to hindrance them.