Chapter 9

Carina's POV

Today we go back to school I can't wait to see my dad. I'm on the train waiting to get to the school. We arrived and I went to the great hall they had an announcement. "Good evening students we have a new teacher Professor Slughorn he will be taking over for The Potters and the other teachers. Said Dumbledore." After he said that I ran out the great hall and to their classroom and saw it empty. He's gone and he ain't coming back. Minnie came and tapped my shoulder. "He's gone aunt Minnie he's gone." She pulled me into a hug and I cried into her robes. "It will be ok Carina. Said Minnie" "I just want my dad." "Lets get you to bed. Said Minnie" We went to my dorm and I laid on my bed. Minnie left my dorm and I got my grimoire I made so I can see him. I did my spell and saw him covered in blood with bodies on the floor. "Daddy." "Carina get out of here. Said Dad" I left and went to sleep as fast as I can.

James POV

I just saw Carina and she had a scared face. The death eaters bodies we're on the floor I went back to the others and they looked at me. "What happened James. Said Lily" "I just saw Carina and she looked horrified." "What do you mean you saw her. Said Sirius" "I don't know she appeared and she called me then I turned around and she looked scared so I told her to get out of here." "Hey it's fine she'll probably forget. Said Sirius" "I don't know if she will her face is burned in my mind." "Lets head back to the safe house. Said Remus" We arrived and saw the kids doing their homework. They are still going to graduate with the other kids its just they don't go in school they do their work on the go. "When is the next one." "Um next week. Said Marlene" "dad what happened to you your covered in blood. Said Harry" "I'm fine don't worry." I went to shower to get the blood off me but all I could see is Carina's face when she saw me. I got out of the shower and sat on the bed. "She's going to be fine James. Said Sirius" "what if she's not Sirius this is my daughter we are talking about." "She'll be fine I told Minnie to look after her she'll be fine. Said Sirius" "I just hope I didn't scar her." "She'll probably think it was a dream. Said Sirius" "Yeah your probably right. Anyways why did you come up here." "Lily said dinner was done. Said Sirius" "Alright." We both walked down together and sat down. Then an owl came in and dropped a letter from Minnie. "Who's it from. Said Marlene" "it's from Minnie." "Yeah I told her to keep us updated on Carina. Said Sirius" "read it. Said Lily"
"Dear James or whoever os reading it, Carina did not take the news well but she's asleep and she will be ok. I'll keep you guys updated on her but be safe yourselves.
Sincerely Minivera"

"Well at least we know she's ok. Said Lily" "Yeah she's safe." "Don't worry dad we'll see Carina again when we finish but we will see her again. Said Harry" "your right Harry we will and maybe you can finish your last year their instead in a house." "Yes they probably can. Said Marlene"