Chapter 40

Carina's POV

I said goodbye to everyone and got on the road. I'm gonna explore and do everything me and the group was gonna do it's gonna be a fun year. I'm gonna make some friend where ever I go I'm gonna have fun because life's to short not to live. While they build the house I'm gonna have fun and live my life. I have a black credit card for me from Theo he gave it to me for when we were supposed to do this. It's gonna be a hell of a ride.

Time Skip

Carina's POV

I had a glow up I gotten better and had a fun year. I'm heading home today after a year I made some friends as I went. I arrived home and walked in nobody knew I was coming home today. I walked in the kitchen they didn't hear me. "SURPRISE." They all looked at me and my dad ran to me. I almost fell back. "I'm home dad." "God I missed you so much princess. Said Dad." I gave everyone a hug then it was Harry's turn I still gave him one after what he said. "So how was it. Said Ginny." Me and Ginny kept in contact a little not that much like a simple good and everything's fine. "It was good." "You look different a good different. Said Ron." I dyed my hair black learned how to do make up dress up more where I went was hot so it was perfect for shorts I got some tattoos and some piercings.

I was wearing my bathing suit top because when I was driving I stopped at a waterfall

I was wearing my bathing suit top because when I was driving I stopped at a waterfall. I had shorts on and was wearing some sandals. "I know." "Tell me everything. Said Ginny." "Well I made some friends on the drive well this one group we went everywhere together. Met some guys yeah that's all." "No theirs more tell us. Said Marlene." "Here I'll show you guys."

"That looked fun. Said Dad." "It was." "Who was that guy that kissed you. Said Marlene." She had a smirk on her face. "One of the guys from our group." "What happened to that guy he got hit in the face. Said Remus." "Yeah by the go pro I recorded everything it was funny we almost fell in the water because of how much we were laughing." "Was it fun. Said Ron." "Yeah it was I found the group my 3rd day we had so much fun." Then I got a text from them. "Hold on." They call me so I walked out.
C- Hey guys what's up.
T- well Rosie and I were thinking we go do something fun.
R- yes Care lets go do it.
E- yes we could go in the ocean again.
C- how long will we be gone.
T- a week or two that's all.
C- let me tell my family then I'll meet you guys at our spot and we could go from their.
R- Yes let's go see you their Care.
C- Bye bitches see you later.
They said bye and I hung up and walked back in the kitchen. "Who called. Said Sirius." "My friends we are gonna go do something I'll be back in a week or so maybe two depending where we are going." "Well who's in the group. Said Lily." "It me Rosie Elijah Tyler." "Where are you going. Said Mione." "We don't know until we just drive. Maybe the ocean or to Paris we don't know till we hit the road." "Well have fun. Said Sirius." "Oh I will." I walked over to my dad. "I'll see you probably in 3 or 2 weeks or so." "Alright be careful alright. Said Dad." "I will don't worry but I have to go." "Alright bye. Said Dad." I said bye and left the house and hit the road.

James POV

Carina left again and I sat down. "She's changed. Said Ron." "Well she was gone a year you didn't think what will happen. Said Lily." "She has tattoos and piercings and her hair is black no more red. Said Sirius." "Well she's a different person now. Said Harry." "She sounded happier and looked happier she didn't look or sound sad anymore. When she was on the phone she sounded happy. Said Ginny." "Yeah she did. Said Mione." "I'm just glad she's happy now." "We all are too. Said Molly." "She hesitated to hug me. Said Harry." "Well you did call her broken and said she was faking it so be lucky she hugged you at all. Said Lily." "Yeah your right but she won't let me say sorry. Said Harry." "Just wait till she comes back." Then I got a text from her. "Look she texted." I looked at it and she said she won't be back for a month. "What did she say. Said Sirius." "She won't be home for a month." "Well at least she's finally happy she deserves to be happy. Said Tonks." "Yeah she does."