Chapter 12

James POV

We are heading over to Lyra's house she still lives in the same house. We knocked on the door and she answered it. "Omg your alive and you guys are safe. Said Lyra" "yes we are Lyra." "Come in. Said Lyra" We walked to the living room and she had picked up some files and took them to her office. "When did you guys get back. Said Lyra" "yesterday. Said Lily" "we came here to talk about Carina." "Yeah I kinda figured. Said Lyra" "she's different Lyra" "I know she's different when she's home shes always in her room or not even here because she's at the riddle manor. Said Lyra" "what happened to her. Said Lily" "nobody knows in the middle of 3rd year she changed has more attitude its like she's not even their anymore. Said Lyra" "has she seen my parents." "Yeah she has she sees them during breaks like once and that's all if you look at her room its different she not the same she's not sweet or kind now she has attitude and rude. Said Lyra" "can we see her room." "Yeah. Said Lyra" We walked to her room.

It was black with random pictures and some paintings

It was black with random pictures and some paintings. "What happened to all her pictures and paintings. Said Lily" "don't know. Said Lyra" "where did she get these pictures from." "She comes home with them during break she'll come home to get some clothes that's all. Said Lyra" We walked back to the living room. Then Regulus appeared. "Hey luv. Said Regulus" he went to Lyra and kissed her. "Um what just happened. Said Sirius" "oh yeah when you guys were gone we gotten married. Said Lyra" "Well congrats." "Its about Carina huh. Said Regulus" "Yeah have you tried to say anything to her." "Yeah I have all she did was tell at me your not my dad then go to her room. Said Regulus" "you guys staying for break. Said Lyra" "sure we will." We all talked and caught up with everything. Lyra told us what really happened between her and Regulus.