Chapter 38

James POV

We all quickly came back before she did. We all stayed quiet till we heard the door close. We looked and saw Carina coming back. She saw and "I'll be in my room. Said Carina." She ran upstairs before we could say anything. We all heard everything she said we watched her go up too her room. We didn't say anything. "I'm gonna go check up on her." I walked to her room and walked in and saw her taking some pills.

"No I'm not leaving you not this time." I walked over and she stepped back. "Please just go. Said Carina." "No I'm gonna stay with you no matter how long it takes." I pulled her into a hug and she broke down crying. It broke my heart then someone barge in the room she got up and looked.

"Carina just stop it alright. Said Harry." "Harry just shut up already. Said Carina." "No your faking and your acting. Your just broken Carina so stop. Said Harry." "Harry you better go downstairs right now." "Why she's just taking dad. Said Harry." "Now Harry your mother and I will talk about your punishment later now go sit on the couch and think about what you said." He walked out and Carina didn't say anything. "Carina." "Just stop alright just stop. Said Carina." "Carina." "No please stop he's right I'm just broken. Said Carina." "Your not broken do you hear me you are not broken." "But what he said is true and you know it is. Said Carina." "No your not I don't know why he said you are because you aren't do you hear me." "Stop lying to yourself it's true and I even know it is. Said Carina." "Its not true Carina." "Yes it is now please just leave me alone I want to be alone. Said Carina." "No I'm not leaving you." "Please just get out. Said Carina." She pushed me out with her magic. I walked downstairs pissed off they all looked at me. "Are you serious Harry." He got up quickly. "Why would you say that to your sister." "I didn't mean to. Said Harry." "You didn't mean to really Harry you didn't mean to why would you say that." "I don't know he just came out I didn't mean to I'm sorry. Said Harry." "I'm not the one you should say sorry to." They all looked at me. "When she comes down and if she comes down you will say sorry to her and don't go near her room until she is ready to talk to you do you hear." "Yeah. Said Harry." "Now go straight to your room." He walked to his room I sat on the couch. "What happened with her. Said Lily." "Harry called her broken and now she won't talk to me." "Why would he say something like that. Said Lily." "I don't know why." I sighed not knowing what to do. "What are you gonna do. Said Sirius." "I don't know she won't talk to me." "I'll talk to her well I'll try. Said Sirius." He went to her room.