Chapter 26

Carina's POV

I woke up from my nap earlier I was just looking around making sure it was my room. I kept wondering how I got here though because I don't remember leaving at all. Then someone walked in it was James. "Hey it's ok its just me. Said James" I was still looking around still making sure. "Hey it's your room don't worry." "Can you tell me when I got here because I don't remember." "Yeah it was about a 4 months ago we went to pick you up you went straight to your room and never came out. Said James" "oh ok." "Carina. Said James" I looked at him. "What happened in their. Said James" I looked down to my bed. "Its ok you don't have to talk yet but can I have a hug I haven't had one in a long time. Said James" I nodded my head and hugged him I smiled a bit. "Theirs the beautiful smile I missed. Said James" I didn't know what to say. "Can you lay with me." He smiled. "Yeah I will I missed you yknow. Said James" I just smiled and he laid next to me. "I'm sorry for sending you away I shouldn't have done that I should've been their for you instead but I wasn't but now I am and I'm not leaving you ever do you hear me. Said James" I nodded my head and fell asleep next to him.

James POV

Carina fell asleep in my arms like she did when she was little. I remember the first night I watched her sleep. Lyra that night showed me baby pictures of Carina but all I could imagine of how much I missed out. But now I'm going to spend every waking moment with her I've finally got her back and I'm not letting her go. I just watched her sleep the entire time. "Yknow staring isn't creepy at all. Said Carina" "it's not creepy I'm looking at my princess in my arms." "I'm not 10. Said Carina" "in my eyes you are my little girl whether you like it or not." She just smiled a little bit. "You ready to talk about it." "Yeah I think so. Said Carina" "you don't have to tell me everything." She nodded her head. "Well when I first got their they threw me on to a bed and strapped me down. They started to inject me with stuf and when they were done they threw me in a cell a lady came and helped me. I think her name was Walluburg she helped me through all of it made sure I ate slept helped me when I was sick. Then after months the testing was everyday after the second month the pain went away so it didn't hurt anymore. I tried to escape but when I was outside they shocked me so I passed out. They only spoke Italian so I kinda got used to only hearing Italian. I didn't even realize I was here till yesterday. What is today. Said Carina" "Monday." I just pulled her into a hug. "Please don't leave me. Said Carina" "I'm not leaving you ever again don't you worry." "I missed you. Said Carina" "I missed you more." "Impossible. Said Carina" "no its not impossible I missed you more." We started to argue over who missed each other more.

Lily's POV

I went to go check on James when I heard him amd Carina arguing who missed each other more so I just went back downstairs. "How is he doing. Said Marlene" "their arguing over who missed each other more." They all laughed a little bit. "Well I'm heading up. Said Sirius" Before I could protest he ran up so I followed him. "We get it you guys missed each other but what about me. Said Sirius" "what about you. Said Carina" Sirius put his hand on his heart being dramatic. Then Harry ran in and jumped on the bed. "Your alive I've missed you. Said Harry" "well I wasn't really dead. Said Carina" "you know what I mean. Said Harry" They all laid on the bed except Sirius Carina pushed him off he was pouting on the floor. James was on the left amd Carina was in the middle and Harry and the right she was being squished by the both of them. I laughed a little bit. They all fell asleep on the bed Sirius finally got off the floor. "You done pouting." "Your mad your not ok the bed. Said Sirius" He went downstairs pouting more and I just laughed at him I followed him down to. "You ok Lils. Said Marlene" "Yeah Sirius was pouting because Carina pushed him off the bed." "Your mad your not on the bed. Said Sirius" "Sirius you literally spent 10 minutes on the floor pouting." "What are they doing anyways. Said Remus" "Well after Harry went and jumped on them they laid down and fell asleep squishing Carina." "Good they all need some sleep. Said Molly" "Yeah they do. Said Mia" We all agreed they needed sleep.