Chapter 17

Carina's POV

I went to my dorm and started to cry Rose was with the others. Then James came in my dorm. "Carina. Said James" "what"

He walked out of my dorm and I closed my door. Then Regulus walked in. "Hey Carina. Said Reg" "what do you want" "just came to tell you that your mom's funeral is next week. Said Reg" "alright now leave me alone." He walked out the room and I laid down and went to sleep.

James POV

Regulus just came back to us. "What did she say. Said Lily" "ok and get out James what did she say to you. Said Reg" "that it's her fault and to just let her die I told her the black magic can kill her." "We ain't letting her die. Said Reg" "no we aren't."

Time Skip

Carina's POV

Today is my mom's funeral I'm going with Rose. "You ready. Said Rose" "yeah let's go." We walked over to the carriages and left she wanted it to be in a city. We arrived and saw James and the others and a whole bunch of people we didn't know. We started to walk then I notice people I don't know. "Who are these people." "Don't know they came for her funeral. Said Rose" "no this ain't how it's supposed to be."

James grabbed me out of the way. "What the hell." "Carina what we're you thinking you could've gotten hurt. Said James" "they were trying to destroy my mom's funeral and I was not going to have it." "You could've killed yourself. Said James" I walked off to Rose. "Carina get back here now. Said James" "no leave me alone" He ran up to me and grabbed me. "Your coming with me. Said James" "no im not now leave me alone." "Carina knock it off your coming with me. Said James" He dragged me all the way back to the castle. "Let me go." "No your going to my office. Said James" He dragged me to his office. "Carina enough now stop it. Said James" "no now leave me alone like you did before." He made me sit down. "Carina the black magic in you is toxic. Said Reg" "So what." "You could die. Said Lily"

James POV

Carina and Regulus was arguing then she passed out. "Carina." I ran to her and looked at her she wasn't breathing. "Carina c'mon fight." I was giving her CPR

Carina's POV

James POV

I held onto Carina. "Your ok." "Yeah I'm fine. Said Carina" "ok good let's get you too bed your sleeping in my dorm." Alright. Said Carina" We got off the floor and walked to my dorm. She laid on the couch and went to sleep then the others came in. "What do you think made her change her mind. Said Lily" "I have no idea." We all looked at Carina and saw more black lines moving. "We have to get the black magic out now. Said Reg" "Yeah we do." "I have an idea I'll tell you guys tomorrow night. Said Reg" He walked out and so did the others. "You coming to bed. Said Lily" "Yeah in a little bit." She walked off to the bedroom. I gave her a kiss and went to bed.