Chapter 22

James POV

We all walked downstairs. "Why did she say my mother's name. Said Sirius" We all looked at him. "You understood her." "Just my mother's name why was she saying her name. Said Sirius" "I don't know but we need a translater." "Minnie she should know. Said Remus" I went over and called her. "She said she'll be here tomorrow." "Alright for now let's sleep. Said Lily"

The next day.....

We were all downstairs the kids we're doing their own things when Minnie walked in. "Minnie your here." "Yes where is she. Said Minnie" We all walked to her room.

Carina's POV

Walluburg left me when I was asleep. I didn't notice the other people. "Walluburg where are you." "I'm right here don't worry I'm not leaving you. Said Walluburg" I thought we we're still in the cell. "What time do you think their gonna come this time." "I don't know. Said Walluburg" "hopefully they don't do it today but they are gonna do it either way." "I know and I'm sorry you went through that. Said Walluburg" "Walluburg I love you. " "I love you too Carina your like a daughter I never had. Said Walluburg" I just smiled and we just looked up.

James POV

We were all in Carina's room it was like she was talking to someone. "Minnie what is she saying." "Sirius what is your mother's name. Said Minnie" "Walluburg why. Said Sirius" "because she said do you think their gonna do it again and that she's hoping they aren't but they are then said I love you Walluburg. Said Minnie" We all looked at Carina she was smiling while looking up. "You'll be here forever right. Said Carina" "yes I will don't worry. Said Walluburg" "good I don't want to lose you. You helped me when I needed it. Said Carina" "what did she say. Said Lily" "she's talking to someone because she said you'll be here forever right then good you helped me when I needed it. I think she's talking to Sirius mother. Said Minnie" We all walked downstairs and sat down. "How is that possible. Said Sirius" "the same reason she saw me 10 years ago." "But why my mother she could've picked anyone else but her. Said Sirius" "I wonder what she meant when she said you helped me when I needed it. Said Marlene" "What happened in their. Said Lily" Then someone walked in the living room. "Where are my grandbabies. Said Mom" We all just looked at them. "Well where are they. Said Dad" "Harry's in his room with the other kids. Said Lily" "and Carina. Said Mom" "mom come and sit down." They came and sat down on the couch. "Well where is she. Said Dad" "we had to send her to a therapy hospital but she came home yesterday right now she's in her room only speaking Italian." My mom looked mad. "Why would you send her she was grieving James we didn't send you when your dog died did we. Said Mom" "no b-" "no buts James now I'm going to see her. Said Mom" She walked up and I followed her.

Carina's POV

Walluburg left the room for something then the door opened my vision wasn't that great right now so I thought it was her. "Walluburg your back I missed you." I didn't get a response. "Walluburg are you ok." "Yes dear I'm fine I'll be back. Said "Walluburg" " I laid back down on my bed

James POV

My mom left Carina's room pissed off. We went back downstairs and everyone was looking at us. "Why is she saying that women's name. Said Mom" "you understand her. Said Lily" "of course I do now why is she saying her name. Said Mom" "we don't know she's only speaking Italian and earlier she said Walluburg helped her when she needed it." My mom was more pissed now. "James she's your daughter and you sent her away you were supposed to help her. Said Mom" "mom we tried to help her but she didn't speak to anyone she only locked herself in the room." My mom walked off we all looked at each other. I walked over to her. "Mom what did she say." "That she's back and she missed her what did they do to her James. Said Mom" "we don't know" "how long was she their for. Said Mom" "a year" "a year??. Said Mom" "yes because the doctor said she wasn't ready but we didn't know anything was going on." "Go check on her James. Said Mom" I left to go check on her.