Chapter 32

James POV

I woke up and heard Lily and Carina talking so I decided to listen to them. "How about me and you go shopping. Said Lily" "really. Said Carina" "Yeah just me and you so what do you think. Said Lily" "Yeah. Said Hope." "Alright later we can go. Said Lily" "alright. Said Carina" "wow my girls are leaving me." "Yes we are. Said Lily" "how long have you been up. Said Carina" "the entire time so I heard everything you two planned." Carina put her head onto Lily's stomach and Lily put her arms on her so she was covering her. "I'm just kidding I just heard you two plan on going shopping." "I don't believe you. Said Carina" " I'm not lying princess I promise you." "Fine. Said Carina" Lily just smiled at me. Harry was still asleep. "He sleeps a lot. Said Carina" "so do you." "I know. Said Carina" We laughed then Harry woke up. "Morning Harold. Said Carina" "Morning Andrea. Said Harry" "how do you know my middle name. Said Carina" "dad told me. Said Harry" She looked at me. "Really dad you told him. Said Carina" "was I not supposed to." She shook her head no. "Well I'm sorry." "Harry what are you doing today. Said Carina" "hanging with Ron and Hermione. Speaking of that I got to get up and get ready. Said Harry" "alright then see you later. Said Carina" He got up and left the room so only Carina and Lily were in the bed. Carina laid in the middle of us so we scooted closer to her so we can squish her. "You guys are squishing me. Said Carina" "we know." She just rolled her eyes. "Dad. Said Carina" "Yeah." "Your heavy. Said Carina" Lily started to laugh. "Are you calling me fat." She shook her head yes so I started to tickle her. "Say your sorry." "Ok ok alright I'm sorry. Said Carina" I stopped tickling her and she calmed down. "Have you spoken your meds." "No I haven't. Said Carina" "I'll go get them. Said Lily" Lily walked out and Carina laid with me. "You ok." "Yeah I'm alright dad. Said Carina" "so your going out today." "Yeah I'm nervous from being inside. Said Carina" "it's alright you have Lily with you." "I know. Said Carina" We just laid down till Lily came in the room. "Here you go Carina. Said Lily" "thank you Lily. Said Carina" She took her meds and laid back down. "Who's here." "The usual also your parents are here to. Said Lily" Carina digged her head onto my chest. "What's wrong." "I don't want to see anyone yet. Said Carina" "it's going to be alright. Said Lily" she didn't say anything. "I'll be downstairs with the others call me if you need anything. Said Lily" "alright" She walked out so it was just us. "What's the real reason you don't want to see them." "I've been locked up in my room for a while dad. I don't want to see them not yet at least. Said Carina" "well your grandmother wants to see you she's been asking." She didn't say anything. So I started to tickle her.

Lily's POV

We all listened to their conversation. Then we heard laughing and smiled. "How's she doing. Said Mia" "Better she stays in our bed along with Harry and Sirius sometimes to." They all looked at me. "Why was Sirius in your bed. Said Remus" "we don't know he just was." Then we heard someone coming down and saw James and Carina. "Hey guys. Said James" "looks who finally up. Said Sirius" Carina stood behind James not wanting to be seen. So I pulled her next to me she tried to fight me so I didn't move her but she ended up moving next to me. "Ah my grandbaby. Said Mia" she rushed over to Carina and pulled her into a hug. "You look beautiful. Said Mia" Nobody knew what to say so Carina tried to head back up. But James grabbed her. "Nope your staying and eating with us. Said James" "why. Said Carina" "because you need to eat. Said James" We sat down and started to eat. Everyone had a conversation Carina just stayed quiet. So I whispered to her. I could tell she wasn't feeling well today. "Carina do you wanna go tomorrow I don't feel well today." "Yeah that's fine. Said Carina" She had a smile on her face a genuine one not a fake one. She was next to James so she laid her head on his shoulder. "So dad when are we going. Said Carina" "next week. Said James" "where are you guys going. Said Marlene" "sky diving." "Are you crazy. Said Marlene" "Nope just living life you only live once right. Said Carina" "yes you only live once. Said James" They were shocked to hear Carina speak except the adults.