Volume 1 Part 2 - Initiation and the Awakening

~The Next Day~
The sun is shown rising over the horizon, as it does it shines on Y/n who is doing his daily workout routine.

Y/n: Huh*looks at the sun* looks like the sun is coming up. Better go back and get ready for initiation.

With that Y/n heads to the showers and gets ready for his initiation

~Timeskip~
Ozpin is giving the students the rundown of the initiation when he sees that Y/n isn't there.

Ozpin: Does anyone know where Mr. Midoriya is?

Just then Y/n comes in his huntsmen gear

Y/n: Sorry I'm late professor.

Everyone was staring at Y/n and some were trying to hold in their laughter other were more pissed then ever

Katsuki: (Why the hell is that useless nerd here!?)

Ozpin: Alright everyone take your possessions and good luck to you.

After Ozpin said that everyone was launched into the air
Todoroki POV
As I was launched into the air I started to think.

Me:(okay I could look for Yang but her flirting will get on my nerves, then there's Ruby but she is too impulsive, what about Weiss she seems calm and gentle and beautiful... wait what not not the time shoto. Maybe Midoriya, Oh what about Blake she like me, so it could work.Perfect, Blake it is)
Y/n POV
As I land on the ground I start to think of people who I can team up with

Me: okay there Todoroki, Yang, the blond kid form the bullhead, and *gulp* K-Kacchn.

As I was in my thoughts I look to my left to see something weird. I saw people, I think but they were weird looking.

 I saw people, I think but they were weird looking

Me: Can I help you? Are you lost?

Then one of them spoke

???: It is time Y/n