Volume 3 Pt 4 - Y/n and Bakugou Vs Nine

It was now the day of team MIHT doubles match. After they won their first match, they decided that their best beat is to win the doubles round was Y/n and Bakugou. As they were getting ready for their fight, Kirishima told them about their opponent Nine. Apparently he is a one man team from Vacou and is not someone to take lightly. After putting their gear on, they head towards the arena and finally see their opponent, Nine.

 After putting their gear on, they head towards the arena and finally see their opponent, Nine

Bakugou: Why the fuck is he wearing suit?

Y/n: Why are you asking me that?

Nine:*points to Y/n* You.

Y/n: M..Me?

Nine: You are special like me.

Y/n: O..Okay?

Then the match began. As Y/n charges up One For All, Bakugou rushed at Nine. He began to blast him but he was blow away by a massive Air Force. Y/n had changed up to 15% and aimed his hand at Nine and began to shoot him with air bullets. Much to Y/n surprise, Nine created a air wall to block the air bullets. Y/n ran in a circle continuing to shoot Nine, until he can to a forest area and hide behind a tree.

Y/n:(He was able to take out Kacchan with one of those air blasts of his. Go thing I can increase my power and plus I've got BlackWhip)

As Y/n was coming up with a plan. He was interrupted by Nine shooting beams of energy out of his fingers. Y/n jumped in the air and managed to dodge some of them, but one cut his cheek. He landed back on the ground and looked at Nine.

Nine: You are stronger than I excepted.

Y/n:*Tch* I'll show you!

Y/n then charges up full to 25% and Nine's eyes glow allowing him to see Y/n power grow.

Nine:(So he can increase his power)

Y/n then jumps at Nine and swings his right leg at him.

Y/n: ST. LOUIS SMASH!

As Y/n did his smash he saw that Nine made a air wall to block him

Y/n:(He's able to take me at 25%?! That's impossible!)