Volume 3 Pt 2 - That Which Is Inherited

The fight between teams MIHT and SCLT has begun. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu faced off against each other, Kendo was fanning off Todoroki's flames, Bakugou was blasting Togaru, and Y/n was fighting Monoma.

WITH KIRISHIMA AND TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU
Kirishima: Your pretty tough!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: You are too, but I'm stronger!

They both harden and punch each other. When their fist hit, they look at each other with wide eyes.

Kirishima & Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: Your just like me.

WITH TODOROKI AND KENDO
Todoroki: You can't keep this up forever!*sends fire blast*

Kendo:*fans it away* Neither can you!

Kendo goes to punch Todoroki with an enlarged fist, but Todoroki creates an ice wall to shield himself.

WITH BAKUGOU AND TOGARU
Bakugou: Die, Die, Die!

Togaru is being pushed back by Bakugou blasting him, but he still manages to hold his own.

Bakugou: So your still standing Huh?*chuckles* That just means more fun for me.

Togaru:(Oh Shit!)

WITH Y/N AND MONOMA
Y/n is in the air trying to shoot Monoma with his air bullets, but he keeps dodging them.

Y/n: You can't keep dodging you know!

Monoma: Oh I know that. But let me ask you this.

Y/n: What?

Monoma: If that Muscular person would've attacked Ruby Rose, how would you feel?

Y/n:*gets angry* Shut up! St Louis Smash!

Y/n thought he had gotten Monoma, but he felt some resistance

Y/n thought he had gotten Monoma, but he felt some resistance. When the smoke settled, Monoma can be seen holding back Y/n's leg.

Y/n: What the?

Monoma: Thanks to Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu's semblance, I can become as durable as him.

Y/n:(So he can copy semblances. Need to get away fast)

Before he could get away, Monoma pushed his leg aside and grabbed Y/n's face.

Monoma: Let's see if I can use your semblance better than you.

Monoma then begins to use his semblance copy to use Y/n's semblance.

Y/n:*struggles to get Monoma off his face*(He's coping One For All?!)

Before Monoma could copy One For All, there was a flash and Y/n saw all of the user of One For All