Volume 2 Pt 3 - Preparing For The Dance

Y/n was in my dorm sitting on the floor, mediating when Bakugou and Kirishima burst through the door. Y/n opens one eye to see what the situation is. Apparently the dance is soon and Kirishima wants Bakugou to go, but Bakugou being Bakugou doesn't want to go. Then this got Y/n thinking, who is he going to take to the dance? Y/n then opened both his eyes and exited his dorm, while he walked out he was met with Tsyu.

Y/n:*surprised* Tsyu?! W-What?! How are you at Beacon?

Tsyu: Oh, well when we were walking back to the apartment Professor Ozpin was there waiting for us. He told us that he knew that we needed a safe place to stay from the white fang, so he offered that we can stay at Beacon.

Y/n: Wow, that really nice of Professor Ozpin. But anyway, there is a dance soon and I was wondering*starts to blush* if you'd like to go?

Tsyu: I would, but I'm already going with Tokoyami, sorry.

Y/n: It's okay, there's always others to ask.*walks away* Later Tsyu.

Tsyu:*walks away* Bye Y/n.

Y/n then continued walked until he bumped into someone.

Y/n: Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going and...

As Y/n looked up, he saw a girl with bunny ears and he started to blush.

Velvet: Oh it's my bad, I'm Velvet by the way.

Y/n:*blushing* I..I'm Y/n.

Velvet:*giggles* Nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Same.*remembers something* Oh! Um, Velvet I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the dance?

Velvet: Sorry, but I was already asked.

Y/n: O..Oh, well okay. I'll see you later then Velvet.*runs off*

As Y/n is running, he bumped into Blake.

Y/n: S..Sorry Blake, I didn't mean to....

Y/n then got a good look at Blake and saw that she had bags under her eyes and seemed really tired. Before he could ask what was wrong, she continued to walk pass him. Y/n shrugged it off and went to find a date for the dance.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOUR BY A MEME~