Volume 1 Pt 5 - Jaunedice

Y/N POV

It was the day of our field trip to forever falls and it was a sight to behold. My team and I are currently collecting sap from the trees when Kacchan comes up to me. He handed me another jar to fill and I did. After our fight yesterday, Kacchan and I haven't really talked. We tried to make conversation but we couldn't say anything. Kirishima tried to lock us in the dorm but Kacchan blow up the door. As I was filling up the jar with sap, I noticed Pyrrha was looking down. I wanted to help her so I put the jars in a bush so Nora couldn't get them and then made my way to Pyrrha.

Me: Hey Pyrrha what's um... what's up?

Pyrrha: What do you mean Midoriya?

Me:*sits next to Pyrrha* Well you haven't been yourself lately and I'm starting to worry. Is everything okay?

Pyrrha:*Looks down* No everything is not okay. Jaune been distant lately and it's like he doesn't even care about us, his team, me.

Me: Pyrrha. Jaune is a lot like me you know.

Pyrrha: Why do you say that?

Me: Because we both want to he heroes. We both want to save everyone we can with the power we have. But what makes us different is the fact that I will get all the help I need to achieve my goal. When I was younger, I was told that I will never have a semblance, but now look at me. I have a semblance now (One that's been passed down to me) and friends and teachers to help me. Jaune just needs time. Trust me.

Pyrrha: Thank you Y/n.

Me: *Smiles* No problem Pyrrha!

Just then we heard a roar. Pyrrha and I shot up from the ground. When we reached the rest of the group, we saw yang holding one of Cardin's teammates. He told us that an Ursa had showed up and that Jaune and Cardin were with the Ursa. I ran to Jaune and Cardin's location to see Jaune fighting the Ursa.

Me:(Damn. This looks bad. If that Ursa hits Jaune its over for him.)

Just then another Ursa came out of the woods, but Jaune was too distracted with the first Ursa to see it. With no other choice I ran next to Jaune.

Jaune: Y/n!? What are you doing here?!

Me: I'm about to save your ass!

I turned to the second Ursa and raised my left hand. I put my fingers in a flick like position and my middle finger started to glow.

Me: TAKE THIS

Me: DELAWARE SMASH!!

I ficked my fingers and destroyed the Ursa...along with a part of the forest. I did a heavy sigh relieved that Jaune was okay. Then professor Goodwitch and some students came.

Goodwitch: What on Remnant happened here?!

Me: Well..um..you see...an Ursa came to attack Jaune and Cardin, and Jaune took care of that. Then another Ursa came and Jaune was distracted, so I came a flicked the Ursa with my semblance...and um.. this was the result.

Goodwitch:(My goodness

Goodwitch:(My goodness. How strong are you Y/n) Well then let's get you three out of here.

As we were walking towards the bullhead Ruby saw my fingers and started to get worried. 

Ruby: Oh no! Y/n your fingers, there broken! Are you okay!?

Me:*Nervous Chuckle* Yeah, I'm good. Just a little banged up that all.

Ruby: You really need to watch how you use your semblance Y/n!

Y/n: Yea. I be sure to do that.

~TIMESKIP~

I was walking towards the library when I got a text from an unknown number.

???: Meet me on top of the dormitory. You have 3 min. 

I was curious at to who this was so I went to roof. When I was at the roof, I saw Gran Torino there waiting for me.

Torino: About damn time you showed up! It's cool as shit at here!

Me: Sorry sir, I didn't mean to make you wait so long. But why am I up here?

Torino: You will be leaving Beacon for a little and you are going to train your body so you can use One For All without breaking your bones.

Me: Wait what!? I-I-I can't leave! I have a test tomorrow! A-A-A-And a grimm quiz as well!

Torino: Don't worry, Ozpin already knows at this and already told your teachers.

Me: Okay so when do we leave?

Torino: 10 minutes.

Me: 10 MINUTES!? I STILL NEED TO PACK! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK GRAN TORINO!

As I left to pack my stuff, I wrote a note saying that I was going to be gone for a while and that not to worry because Ozpin already knows where I will be. After I was done packing I went to the entrance of Beacon, were I found Gran Torino there waiting for me.

Torino: Ready to go? 

Me: Yea*looks at Beacon*Yea, I'm ready to go.

END