Volume 1 Pt 6 - The Docks(Vol 1 Finale)

It's been two days since team RWBY & Team MIHT found out Blake was a faunus and an ex member of the White Fang. Everyone had mixed feelings about it. Weiss was angry that she was a faunus, Kirishima and Ruby felt sorry for her, Bakugou and Yang were pissed off at Weiss reaction, and Todoroki, well he was chill with it. Currently they are looking for Blake but couldn't find her.

Bakugou: OH, WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS!

Kirishima: I agree with Baku-bro, we've been searching for two days.

Ruby: Are you really going to give up on finding a friend? That's not very manly.

Kirishima: N-N-No I'm not saying that! And who you calling non-manly!

Ruby:*Giggles*

Todoroki: I think that we should split up to cover more ground and possibly get help.

Yang: I agree with Todoroki

Weiss: Oh! I know who can help. The police!

Kirishima: Ms. Schnee please. 

Weiss: It was an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one

Bakugou:*get fed up with Weiss* Listen here you little brat! Just because she has animal features and was apart of a terrorist group doesn't mean that she needs to be turned into the police! SHE YOUR TEAMMATE FOR OUM SAKE! I think Ozpin made mistake letting you into Beacon.*walks away*

Weiss: ?!

Todoroki: BAKUGOU! That's too far.

Bakugou: TOO FAR?! ARE YOU INSANE ICY-HOT?! She is willing to turn in her teammate that hid herself because her kind were getting raped, killed, and discriminated all because of some fucking animal features! You tell me which is too far?

Todoroki: ....

Bakugou: That's what I thought. Let's go Kirishima!

Kirishima: R-Right! Later guys!*runs to follow Bakugou*

When Bakugou and Kirishima left team RWY and Todoroki were silent as to what Bakugou said. He was right though. Faunus were getting treated like monsters and Blake hid herself because she was afraid of what might happen to her. This made Weiss realize what she said about faunus wrong. They were just afraid and decided to fight back. Out of nowhere Penny appeared.

Penny: Salutations friends!

Ruby: AAAAHHH!!! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny:*ignoring Ruby* Hey friends! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friend Blake.

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the girl with the cat ears?

Yang: What cat ears? She wears a...boooohhhh....

Then it made the group realize she's a cat faunus.

Todoroki:*whisper* She does get distracted by laser pointer....

Ruby:*whisper* She does like tuna a lot....

Penny: So, where is she 

Todoroki: We don't know. She's been missing since Friday

Penny: *gasping* That's terrible *approaching Ruby*  Well don't worry Ruby, my friend! I will help you find your teammate!

Ruby: *trying to smile* Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but I think we're okay.

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, who have disappeared, leaving Todoroki standing alone looking confused