Vol 3 Chpt 8 - Breaking Limits, A New Power Awaken

Y/n makes it to the docks to find the others being patched up by medical officials. Ruby sees him and immediately runs to him.

Ruby: Y/n!

Ruby gives his a hug and then kisses him. The kiss lasted a while before they had to pull away for air.

Ruby: You're okay. What happened? Why did you leave amity colosseum?

Y/n: It was Shigaraki, I saw him at amity colosseum. We where fighting in Beacon court yard, but he got away, for now at least. But Ruby, Yang's hurt.

Ruby:*eyes widen* W..What?

Y/n: Her arm, it was cut off.

Ruby: Is she?

Y/n: She'll live, but she won't be the same.

Y/n then feels his scroll go off. He looks at it to see that Jaune is calling him.

Y/n: Jaune?

Jaune: Y/n! Oh thank god! You have to help Pyrrha!

Y/n: What? Slow down, what's going on?

Jaune: It's Pyrrha, we were going to beacon tower, but she used her semblance to push me away. You have to help her please, I...I love her.

Y/n: Don't worry Jaune, I'll save her.

Jaune: Thank you and please hurry.

Y/n:*puts his scroll away* I'm going back.

Weiss: What?! Are you insane?! There are Grimm, Atlasian Robots, and White Fang out there! We need to focus on what's important!

Y/n: What's important is not standing by and allowing someone to suffer or die because you do nothing, if you don't get that, then you don't know the first thing about being a huntsmen.

Weiss looked at him shocked. He turns away from them and faces beacon tower. He turns his head to Ruby.

Y/n: If I don't make it, just know that I will always love.

Y/n then uses Full Cowl and dashes over to beacon tower. Ruby calls out his name, but he keeps going. He looks up to beacon tower and shoots two blackwhip lines and starts to pull on them. He walks backwards and positioned himself to aim at the window. He closes his eyes and breaths in and out, then let's go. Pyrrha in painting on her knees as she looks up to see Cinder and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki:*disappointed*I thought she'd put up more of a fight, guess I was wrong.

Cinder: Play time is over little Nikos.

Pyrrha:*smirks* Your right, it is.

She grabs her shield and puts it in front of her. This confused both Cinder and Shigaraki, until Y/n burst through the window and shot them with Air Force bullets.

Pyrrha: You came?

Y/n: Looks like just in the nick of time.

Pyrrha: A couple of minutes ago wouldn't have been so bad either.

Y/n:*smiles* Well what are you gonna do?

Cinder then activates her fall maiden powers and Shigaraki decays the debris holding him. Y/n and Pyrrha then stand back to back.

Pyrrha: I could use a little help right here!

Y/n: I'm a little busy right now.*activities Air Force gauntlets*