Volume 3 Pt 1- Round 1

Ever since his fight with Muscular, Y/n decided to refrain from using his arms too much. He asked Melissa if she could help, but she was already busy with something. Instead her teammate, Mei Hatsume, helped him by developing iron soles in his feet that on contact, absorb the impact and redistribute the kinetic energy back, increasing the strength of his attacks. She also she created some gloves that allows Y/n to use his Delaware smash as air bullets. Currently Y/n is heading towards Amity Colosseum so he could see team RWBY's fight.

After team RWBY's fight, they headed to the fair ground so they could get something to eat. As they were looking, Y/n heard his name being called from a distance. He looked to see his mom running towards him at an incredible speed.

Inko: YYY/NNNN!!

Y/n:*waving his hands in fronted him* MOM! MOM! MOM! SLOW DOWN!

Inko then crashes into Y/n knocking them both on the ground.

Ruby: Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: I feel dizzy.

Inko:*hugging Y/n tightly*Oh Y/n! My baby boy! Are you okay?! I heard what happened! I was so scared!

Y/n: Mom, I'm fine. Honestly, I'm ok.

Inko: Well if you say so.

Y/n: Anyway, mom, I'd like you to meet my team. This is Ejiro Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki, and you remember Kacchan right.

Inko: It's nice to meet you all, and it good to see you Katsuki.

Ejiro: It's nice to meet you Ms. Midoryia.

Todoroki: Same here.

Bakugou: It good to see you again auntie Inko.

Inko then notices team RWBY.

Inko: Who are these young ladies?

Y/n: Mom, this is team RWBY. The one in white is Weiss Schnee, the one with the bow is Blake Belldonna, the one with the long hair is Yang Xiao Long, and the one is Ruby Rose and*whispers*she my girlfriend.

Inko: What was the Y/n?

Y/n:*blushing* I said that she was uhhhh, she my girlfriend mom.

Inko then looks at Ruby and smiles. She then gives Ruby a hug, surprising her.

Inko:*hugging Ruby*Oh thank you for having interest in my son!

Ruby: Well, Uh, your welcome?

Inko: I can't wait to have grandkids!

Ruby and Y/n then start to blush madly.

Y/n:*blushing*M..MOM!

Ruby:*blushing*We're a bit too young for that don't you think?

Weiss: Well anyway, I'm hungry let's get something to eat.

Yang: Agreed.

As team's RWBY and MIHT plus Inko look for food, Y/n bumps into someone.

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry for bumping into you.

Toga: It's okay. I'm Toga Himiko. What's your name cutie~?

 What's your name cutie~?