Frustrated

Naruto huffed as he continues to plant rice in one of the villagers rice field. They're on yet other D-rank mission that the hokage gave them. They all didn't want to go on low rank missions but they didn't dare go against the hokage. Well, Kakashi would and wouldn't care while he did it, but Naruto and the others wouldn't.

Even though he still has a grudge against him, as a ninja he has to put his personal feelings aside. He would always see him as a hokage but never a person of trust. Never as family. Never as someone on his side.

Other reason he didn't ask for a higher rank mission is because rent was due and he needed a quick paycheck.

There was one more reason but he wouldn't ever admit to it.

He needed distraction from last night.

When he woke up he had a big headache, eyes a little puffy and it hurt when he blinked, but most of all he was exhausted. Both mentally and physically, he forgot how much panicking attacks actually took from his body. He was grateful to his sensei for taking care of him last last. The other 'episodes' that he had were so bad he almost took a kunai to his wrist and ended it all. All the pain. All the memories. All the dirtiness that he felt on his body.

He walked out of the guest room to find his sensei but he was nowhere in his apartment. He then felt to see if he could feel his chakra but it was over on the other side  of the village. He didn't know if he was supposed to wait for him or leave to go to his apartment to change into his own clothes, he still had Kakashi's on.

When he felt that his chakra didn't move in 10 minutes he decided that he was gonna leave then met up with his team. As he was leaving he saw food on the small dinning room table with a note next to it.

He walked to the table and looked in the bowl. It had miso ramen and it looked like it came from Ichiraku Ramen, one of his favorites. He then looked at the letter that he picked up and began to reading it.

Naruto I left you some Ichiraku ramen on the table, I saw you eat there a few times so I think you like it. Oh and you don't have to come to missions today, you can have a day off. I know how tried you must be.

~ Your favorite sensei
Aka pussy ass bitch

Naruto let out a laugh at his sensei words. He then eat the ramen and went to his apartment to change and met up on the bridge.

He snapped out of thoughts as their client walks towards him with a hand on her hip looking like someone pissed in her cereal.
"I thought I told you not to plant it so messy you little brat." The older woman said even though Naruto is taller than her.

Naruto was already irritated from his other missions he had before this and this woman has been riding his tip since he came here. He was about tired but anything he learned out of his 12 years in this world it's how to put up a mask.

"Gomenasai," he said while bowing to her with an apologetic smile "I will do better."
She huffed and turned around muttering about how he was a demon brat and so on. As soon as she went back into house he dropped his mask and said a quick and quiet bitch under his breath.

He was soo close to blowing up but he kept claim and planted his side of the field. He was the last one to finish with his side because the woman kept telling him how to plant the rice but each time it'll be a different way.

"It's about time you got done we had it wait for you, baka. How slow can you be?" Sakura said. Naruto rubbed to back of his head and looked down. She thought out embarrassment but he was calming himself down.