alayaline's Notes

First of all, if you made it 'til the bottom with reading every single narration on the Epilogue, I very much appreciate you. Hahaha, kidding! 

As of the moment, I am still very speechless and overwhelmed about the end of DOD. It actually took me too long to write this than I planned and scheduled. Maybe because I became too attach of Hana's character? I was really feeling myself while writing her point of view so it made me less stressed. 

However, DOD made me definitely stressed while writing because of the plot holes in PTB. I was a foolish young girl who planned to write a series even without the midst of planning the whole series carefully. So in the middle of writing DOD, I was also writing my plans with the rest of the series.

To be honest, Dashes of Desire will always be memorable to me. I was so excited to write this story even though I was still writing SL that time. Writing this story took all of my time while taking my summer vacation this quarantine season after a stressful year of online classes. Despite the stress, it actually helped me cope with my worries and it was definitely worth of my time.

I hope you learned a lot on this work of mine that I have worked hard through months. Because I, too, learned a lot while in the process of writing DOD.

Remember, do not rush things. Everyone has their own timeline so we should move in our own pace. One can be successful now and one can still be working their ass off yet the would end up the same situation: becoming successful in life.

In conclusion to that, rushing things may get things worse, especially if you made a stubborn decision or become indecisive.

Love takes time. True love can wait. You can still experience the best golden years without being involved with relationships. But if you still found one, then good for you. I am very happy that you found romantic love despite of the age you have. But please remember to not waste your teenage life because it mostly revolve about your relationship. Enjoy your life while you're young because you will never go back to that time in your life again.

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed writing this story. I'll see you soon on the next installment, The Anticipated Intersection (Gallivant Series #3). 

For now, I'll see you on my next story, After His Hiraeth. 

I love you. Always.