Not So Happy Campers: Part 2

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. 22 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers.

DJ: It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?

We all look down to see that we have to jump off a cliff into the water. And It was so high up.

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

Chris: Okay. Today's challenge is threefold.  Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free.

Leshawna: Excuse me.

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives. There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, killer bass. You're up first.

Bridgette: Oh, wow. So who wants to go first?

No one said anything.

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunts first; to make sure it's survivable.

Eva: So. Who's up?

Duncan: Ladies, first.

Bridgette: Fine. I'll go. It's no big deal. Just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks.

Bridgette then jumps off and lands inside the safe zone.

Tyler: She did it! Yeah! Yeah! I'm next!

Tyler then gets a running start and jumps off.

Tyler: Cowabunga!

As we see, Tyler did land in the safe zone, but he also hits a Metal Buoy in the water. Hurting him as he goes down. Geoff, Eva, and Duncan all jumped. And they either landed in the safe zone or landed in the shark zone.

We see DJ is scared to jump off.

DJ: "Uh-uh, no way man." I'm not jumping.

Chris: Scared of heights.

DJ: Yeah, ever since I was a kid.

Chris: That's okay. Big guy, unfortunately, that also makes you a chicken, so you'll have to wear this for the rest of the day.

Chris then puts a chicken hat on DJ.

DJ: Oh, man. For real.

Chris then starts making chicken sounds.

Chris: That means the chicken path down is that away. Next.

DJ then takes an escalator down to his team. I'm not taking that path. Even if how scary the jump is. We then see that Ezekiel jumped off the cliff. But he hits part of the cliff first before he landed in the safe zone. Harold then jumps off next while doing the splits. And that is the biggest mistake you want to avoid when jumping into the water. Because it hits Harold in the peanut sack, and it looked like it hurts a lot. Even so, He still gets into the safe zone.

Chris: Oh, Hate to see that happen.

Courtney: Excuse me, Chris. I have a medical condition.

Chris: What condition?