Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The campers got sent out on safari. They made like they were zookeepers. Although, some of them might wanna look at other careers. And Heather and Duncan formed an alliance, which helped a little. Although, everyone else helped by sucking. This week, our six remaining campers will get way too close for comfort. Will Heather and Duncan's alliance survive another challenge? Will Heather avoid the Boat of Losers yet again? And who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight... on Total. Drama. Island!

"I'm laying in bed, sound asleep, dreaming about a certain hottie from home." Suddenly, everything breaks down as I begin to wake up. I hear helicopters above me, which must mean one thing. Chris. I already know the drill and start getting dressed for today's challenge.

Meanwhile, in the helicopter with Chris...

Chris: Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Over the past six weeks, we've watched sixteen campers push themselves to the limit! And they get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! It sucks to be you! Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Cody, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Trent, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Geoff, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy again!

Back on the ground...

Chris: Only six campers remain. And after six weeks of bugs, yucky camp food, and even grosser bathrooms, our six finalists are about this close to losing it! We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers destress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together; and see if we could push them over the edge!

Heather: Did Duncan's parole officer send a care package?

Chris: Neh, all in the name of today's challenge: The Tri-Armed Triathlon!

Owen: Tri-armed? Like, three arms?

Chris: Yes! Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team.

Heather: Have you met these people? I am not being chained to any of them.

Chris: Winning team members both get invincibility from tonight's vote.

*Start of Confessional*

Gwen: "Six long weeks. I don't know how much more of this I can take. The person who's creasing me the most is Owen. The guy might not be Geoff's level of chill and in a good mood, but it's still pretty high. I don't know how he made it this far?! If he even talks about food again today, I'm gonna seriously damage him."

James: "Six weeks really have passed that fast. And I'm in the final six. I've made some great friends here. The only one left for me to get rid of is the Mean Queen herself. Also known as Heather. Everybody else here is cool."

Duncan: "This place is torture, man. At least in juvie, we had a half-hour of television a day, and they kept the lunatics locked up separately. I mean, this outhouse, this is the only place I can go for peace; and quiet. "Oh, and you do not wanna come in here after Owen." Oh, yeah. And I don't know what Courtney said to Leshawna, but all of a sudden, she thinks I'm a "nice guy" or something, and she wants to be my friend. I don't have friends. Got that?"

Leshawna: "Yo! This is a shoutout to all my sisters back home. What's up, y'all? Girl, you would not believe the crazies they got up in here. But I came to win, and I'm hanging on, baby, only five more campers to go!"

Owen: "Yeah, baby! Hahahaha! Final six!! Place at the table!! Whoohoo!!!"

(Outside Confessional) Duncan: Keep it down!

Owen: "It's pretty awesome to be here. I'm so psyched "dude." Whoohoo."

*End of Confessional*