X-Treme Torture

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Twelve surviving campers were put through Master Chief Hatchet's brutal boot camp! Duncan was the first to be sent to the brig by Major Harshness for disorderly conduct...shocker. But what was a surprise was that "By The Book" Courtney smuggled food for "B.O.W" Duncan. The two proceeded to pull a B&E to steal some PB&J and ended up "K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Phew!" James won his stripes for the Gophers. And the Bass smelled something fishy when Courtney was suddenly voted off. "Confession cams revealed that it was Harold who tampered with the votes to get back at Duncan for torturing him." Which seems a bit unfair. I mean, hello?! He's a bully! That's what they do! Bird's gotta fly! Fish's gotta swim, dude! Let a playa play. This week, the campers are pushed to the extreme! Who will crack under pressure? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island.

Something loud woke us up above us. It turns out that it was a plane. I'm guessing that it has to be Chris's way of telling us that we're going to do another challenge.

Geoff: HIT THE DECK!!!

We all got out of the way while Chris lands the plane and eventually stops.

Chris: "Just flexing your muscles for todays...EXTREME SPORTS CHALLENGE!!!"

We all covered our ears as Chris announces this via megaphone.

Gwen: Ugh, it's too early for this.

Chris: This week, you'll be participating in three challenges. "First up...EXTREME SOFA BED SKYDIVING!!!" Contestants will plummet--uh...skydive to a waiting sofa bed down below.

Chef demonstrates after getting off the plane and laying out the sofa bed. He then boards the plane again and jumps onto the sofa bed. It instantly snaps shut, trapping Chef inside while we hear his muffled screams.

Chris: Of course, you'll be skydiving from 5,000 feet! And using these!

Chris takes out very "old-looking" parachute packs and throws them out of the plane and in front of us.

Chris: "Our lucky contestants are..."

Chris ruffles through his helmet that has pieces of paper with everyone's names on them.

Chris: James and DJ!

James: Welp, nothing I can do about it now. At least I'm not the only one doing it; you think you're up to it, DJ?

DJ: Yeah... Sure... Bring it on...

Chris: Not so fast. Because the Second Challenge of the day is...EXTREME RODEO MOOSE RIDING!!!

We all look over to see a grumpy-looking moose and surrounded by a wooden pen.

Chris: Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found!

That pile of socks smelled terrible, and I wasn't even near it.

Leshawna: That stink pile ain't nothin' but laundry day, back home.

Chris: It's your lucky day, Leshawna! You're riding for Gophers! And Geoff? You'll ride for Bass.

Owen gets closer to the moose.

Owen: He doesn't look bucky to me. Hi, Beautiful.

Almost instantly, the moose punches Owen, sending him a few feet back.

Chris: And the final challenge...EXTREME SEA DEW WATER SKIING!!!

We all head down to a pit filled with dew. There are also ramps with green and red flags scattered throughout the whole thing.