If You Can't Take The Heat...

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. Our competitors became hunters and the hunted. Owen's game was way off, and when he finally got wind of his prey, he totally blew it. And Trent made a new friend! Who quickly beat the life out of him. Can anyone say medivac? In a weird and strangely watchable twist, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, and Heather turned their paintball guns on each other! "It was a four-on wrestle for dominance within the females of the Gopher Squad, and the Gophers were sent to the bonfire," In the end, however, it was Trent who got the shaft. The Gophers are still Underdogs. Can they bounce back? Or is their goose finally cooked? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island.

I wake up knowing that "Me" and Owen are the only men left on the Gophers. Meaning that we need to work together with the girls if we both want to stay in the contest. After we got dressed and ate our not-so-good breakfast, we then go to the beach where Chris is waiting for us to start the Challenge.

Chris: Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen; You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me, For tasting. The Winners get a reward. The Losers will send somebody home. "Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking." To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there.

"The Killer Bass opened the food truck and already have an idea of what they're going to make for Chris."

Heather: Head Chef. Called it.

James: Oh no, I'm not trusting you to be Head Chef. I'll be the Head Chef.

Heather: You can't do that!

James: Just did.

*Start of Confessional*

James: "This is a Challenge we finally have an advantage at! I took some cooking classes for the past two years. So if I can lead my team to a victory, then it'll show Heather who's the better leader."

*End of Confessional*

I then pick up a clipboard of what's on the truck. And I "already" have an idea of what we can make to impress Chris.

James: Leshawna, Mangos. Beth, Pineapples. Lindsay, Macadamias. Heather, Molasses. Gwen, Tomatoes. Owen, Oranges.

I then pick up some ribs and get them into the Kitchen.

James: Gwen, Lindsay. I'll show you how to make a citrus macadamia upside-down cake flambe.

Lindsay: Know how to make an upside-down flamer thingy?

Owen then accidentally bumps into me, which causes him to spill some oranges on the floor, slip on a few of them, and then fall on all of them.

James: Are you okay, Owen?

Owen: Yeah, I'm Okay.

James: Good. But we need oranges if we want to make the dessert. Head back to the truck and be more careful.

Owen: I'm on it.

James: Heather, I want you and Owen to work on the Ribs. Leshawna, Beth, I want you on Pineapple Skewers and Mango dip.

Leshawna: Boy, let me handle the appetizers. I know how to make a pineapple chutney that would melt the socks off the devil.

James: That sounds like something I would eat. Alright, we'll make that instead!

*Start of Confessional*

Leshawna: "This is Perfect! James was directing us and not dictating at all. I say having him as the Head Chef is a better choice than Heather."