No Pain, No Game

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Bass and Gopher teams were disbanded into a Battle of the Sexes challenge that put their taste buds to the puke test! With bovine Meatballs, Live Bug Insect Pizza, and Liquid Roach Juice on the menu, not only was this the single biggest retch fest this host has ever seen, but Owen's obscene consumption habits finally paid off and scored a big win for his compadres. While the guys set sail aboard a weekend retreat on the S.S. Lap o' Luxury, the girls set down territorial tape, forcing newcomer Bridgette to choose sides. Now that Heather's drawn the line, will Leshawna cross the line? Can Bridgette mend the line before Gwen shreds the line? And can Lindsay recognize any line that's not a tan line? For the answers to all these cliffhangers and more, stay tuned to the most exciting episode yet on Total. Drama. Island.

"We're all jamming out to the party music as the boat is soon in viewing distance of the island."

James: Hey, Owen. Do you still want to do that thing?

Owen: Heck yeah!

Duncan: What are you two talking about?

James: Okay, this is what we're doing.

I quickly explain to the guys what we're gonna do once we arrive, and they're interested in being in our plan. Pretty soon, the boat arrives at the Dock of Shame, and each of Us "slides down the ramp that connects from the boat to the dock." We can see the girls are bitter that they didn't get to go on the getaway weekend.

Duncan: What a weekend! Wowwee!

Owen: Oh, sweet mother of mirth! You can't buy that kind of fun!

Duncan: I think Owen and DJ took a real shine to those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot.

DJ: Hello! The spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone!

Owen: Ooh. Like velvet.

James: This has to be the best weekend we've ever spent!

We then see that the girls are angry at us.

*Start of Confessional*

Leshawna: "Psh. Those should've been my alligator elbows getting the hand and foot treatment!"

*End of Confessional*

Owen: Anyone care for a chocolate-coated cherry blossom?

Leshawna takes off her shoe and chucks it at the plate, knocking it out of Owen's hands, and sends it flying into the ocean.

Owen: No!

Geoff: It's okay, dude. The ladies are just a little jealous.

Duncan: Yeah, who can blame 'em? They can barely stand each other, and meanwhile, "us" guys are tighter than family! Guys rule!

James: Yeah! Guys rule!

Owen: I love you guys.

Geoff: Yeah, baby!

Chris then speaks to us through the speakers.

Chris: Listen up, campers! As of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. From here on in, it's every camper for themselves!

Duncan: Ahem, well, uh, it's about time we flew solo.

We all look as if we're ready to compete by ourselves.

Leshawna: Oh-ho-ho, I am feelin' that! Bring it on, Chris!

Chris: Then get ready for this!

We then hear a boat honking from a distance, and we can't believe who's on it!

Leshawna: You're frontin' me.