Up the Creek

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The competitors were forced to conquer their deepest darkest dears. Not all of them succeed. But others surprised the group and faced their fears head-on. "In a shocking twist." Tyler let the Bass down when he was too chicken...to face the chicken! Get it? Hahahaha! And it was Buh-Bye, Tyler! Once again, the Bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? Find out today on Total. Drama. Island.

We're all standing right above the beach level of the island where Chris faces us.

Chris: Bass, Gophers, Today's challenge is a true summer camp experience. A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake to Bony Island! When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike, filled with a "traitorous, dense jungle!"

Geoff: We got to pour-what?

Chris: Portage.

Geoff didn't know what it means.

James: It means we carry our canoe across the Island.

Geoff: Oh!

Chris: When you arrive at the other end of the island. You'll build a rescue fire that will be "judged" by me. The first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility. Move, campers, move!!! Oh, wait! One more thing I should mention. "Legend" has it, that if you take anything off the island, you'll be cursed, forever.

Owen: Yeah! A cursed island! Whoa!

We were all silent to hear Owen say that.

Chris: Now. Get in your canoes, and let's have some fun.

Owen: Yes.

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Chris told us to pick a paddle partner. Trent and Gwen are already partners. The Alliance Trio, Aka Heather, Lindsay, and Beth are partners. So the leaves me with Leshawna, Owen, Or Izzy." "I don't want Owen stinking up our canoe. And Izzy is Insane! So that leaves me with Leshawna. And I say the two of us would make great partners."

*End of Confessional*

James: Hey, Leshawna. I'm your canoe partner, is that alright.

Leshawna: Sorry, James. But Izzy is my partner. Thanks anyway.

James: Alright.

I then see that Owen is partnered with Heather. While Lindsay and Beth; are forcing Trent to be their partner. I guess I'm Gwen on this trip.

James: Hey, Gwen.

Gwen: Oh, Hey, James.

James: I thought You and Trent were going to be partners?

Gwen: Well, those two are making it hard for us.

James: I see. How about I partner with you for the time being. It seems everyone already has a partner.

Gwen: Alright. But I'm in charge.

James: That's fine by me.

*Start of Confessional*

James: "Alright. So Gwen is my partner. I didn't see it coming."

Gwen: "James!? I mean, I do like him, and I do like Trent. But it's hard to choose between the both of them."

James: "I do like Gwen, but she likes Trent as well, and if she chooses Trent over me. I would be happy for the man."

Gwen: "I don't know who to really like at the moment. Either James or Trent."