Haute Camp-Ture

Audience POV

Chris: In today's special episode of Total Drama Island... You've been watching Gwen, James, Duncan, Leshawna, and Owen make their way to the final five. It's been a long seven weeks. So, we decided to give our weary finalists the day off so we could contemplate how far they've gotten and enjoyed all the campgrounds have to offer. But what happens to the campers after they walk the Dock of Shame, board the Boat of Losers, and leave the camp? Where are these rejects living? How are they spending their time? And who do they think deserves to win the hundred grand? The losers are about to let it all hang out!

*Start of Confessional*

Chris: "And you won't wanna miss a word!"

*End of Confessional*

Chris: Coming up on Total. Drama. Island!

James' POV

Chris told us we had the day off from a challenge, and we all used it how we would like it the most. I was reading my comic books under a tree while watching Chris go off on a Jet Ski. I wonder where he's going.

Audience POV

Chris: Welcome to Playa Des Losers. The all-inclusive luxury resort where our campers are sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality show has-beens. When we are down to the two final competitors, their fate will be in the hands of these seventeen losers!

Katie, Sadie, and Noah; are all at the bar surrounded by a pool. The seats they're all sitting in sink into the chlorinated waters below. Sadie, paying too much attention to how good her drink is, accidentally falls into the water.

Noah: Get my shirt wet, why don't you?

Sadie: Sorry, Noah! Whoo! You guys "should" come in. It's so nice! ...Ow! Something bit me!

Katie: *Gasp* Was it a shark?

Noah: Sharks don't swim in chlorinated water, brainiac.

Sadie: Noah's right. Besides, I think I saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps.

They look over to see two sharks and Beth in bathrobes wearing mud masks and cucumbers on their faces. Beth sighs with relaxation. Sadie gets out of the pool and gets in the same position in her seat as Katie.

Katie: If it wasn't a shark, what was it?

Suddenly, Izzy pops out of the water, wearing her pool cap and goggles, as well as her usual bathing suit.

Izzy: Hahaha! Sorry about that! I just had the urge to bite something; have you ever felt that? Like, you just had to sink your teeth into something? Maybe that's how sharks feel, huh? Okay, bye!!!

Izzy plugs her nose and sinks back into the water.

Chris: As you can see, our campers have made themselves comfortable here at our luxury resort. It looks like Geoff and Bridgette are happy to be reunited.

Geoff: Dude! This resort is off the charts!

Trent: Can you believe this place is right around the corner from that crappy campground?

DJ: Now, this is what I'm talking about.

DJ's pet bunny also joins him and cuddles up against his chest.

DJ: I could hang here for a while.

Out of nowhere, a hawk swoops down and snatches the cuddly creature away from DJ.