Not Quite Famous

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Killer Bass Finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Screaming Gophers. There were bruises. Tears. Risky moves and dangerous alliances. And between two campers that didn't compete in a challenge for two different reasons. It was Noah, the "know it all" who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loser-Ville, population four! Who will sink, and who will stay afloat? Find out right now! On Total. Drama. Island.

We wake up to hear Chris on the announcer.

Chris: Alright, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!!!

We all change into our clothing and arrive at a place with a performance stage.

Lindsay: Are we going to see a Musical? I love Musicals, Especially the ones with singing and dancing.

Trent: Gwen. Saved you a seat.

Gwen: Thanks.

I decide to let Trent and Gwen sit next to each other while I sit somewhere else. And I see Cody is sitting next to Trent. Copying what Trent is doing. It's a little weird. We then see Chris walk onto the stage.

Chris: Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater. Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, a talent contest.

Owen: Yes. Awesome.

Chris: Each team has eight hours to pick the three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing. Dance. Juggle. "Anything goes, As long as it's legal."

Chris said while looking at Duncan as he snaps his fingers in anger.

Chris: You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ VJ, and rap legend. Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via; the Chef O' Meter.

Chris points above his head as if something is supposed to appear. I then see a camera crew at the bottom of the bleachers filming Chris, and I figured the "Chef O' Meter" will probably be edited in the final cut.

Chris: The team that loses will send one camper home tonight! Good luck!

As we all got back to our cabin. Heather somehow found a whistle and blew it to get our attention.

Heather: Okay. I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going to work.

Gwen: Wait. Who said you were team captain?

Lindsay: She did just now.

Heather: Lindsay, Beth, and I took a vote, And I won.

James: And what about our votes?

Heather: ... ...Uh...

James: You know what. It doesn't matter at the moment. How about we each show off our best talents and then we'll decide who should the three who will go on stage?

Heather: That...actually sounds like a plan. But Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges.

James: Fine by me. So, who wants to go first?

Owen: I will!

Owen then gets a full liter size soda and starts chugging it down.

Trent: Are you gonna audition?

Gwen: "Doubtful. You should be in this, though." I heard you the other night by the dock. You're "really" good.

We then see that Owen is almost done with his soda, and what he did shocked us.

Owen: *A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z!*

Trent, Cody, and I were excited to see that Owen was able to "burp the entire alphabet in one go!"