Dodgebrawl

Chris: Last time, on Total Drama Island. The Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awakeathon when Duncan took a snooze on the can. And the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row! Harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her. Then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat down to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather. Nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kick anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will James be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic Campfire Ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island.

James' POV

I feel like I still need at least seven more hours of sleep. But then I hear and feel someone waking me up.

?: James. Wake up.

James: Uuhh... Trent...

Trent: Hey, I know you need a few more hours of sleep, But Chris is waiting for us in the Main Lodge.

James: Lodge...

I then closed my eyes...

Trent: James!

James: I'm up!

I then get up, change, and head out with Trent. But on the way, I was getting so tired. I was moving slower. Trent notices this and helps me make it to the Main Lodge.

Chris: Hey Everyone, It's James!

I then hear the whole team cheering for me. While Lindsay "asks" why everyone is clapping while clapping herself.

Trent then helps me onto the table.

James: I'm... So...

But before I could finish my sentence, I fell asleep.

*Start Of Confessional*

Courtney: "We are so stinking right now! Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho!"

*End Of Confessional*

I can barely hear what anyone is saying while I start to feel like sleeping. I then feel like something come onto me, but I was too tired to care what it was. Eventually, breakfast was suddenly over, and It was time for the next challenge. But I can't compete in my current condition. I hope that today's challenge isn't that hard. We then arrive in a glass box on the beach that looks like a gym inside.

Audience POV

Duncan: Wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do!

Courtney: This is all your fault, you know, you and your snoring face!

James: What... is she...

Cody: Harold kept his whole team up all night with his snoring problem.

James: Oh...

We all hear Chef blow a whistle.

Chris: Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball. The first rule of dodgeball is...

Noah: Do not talk about dodgeball.

Chris: As I was saying, If you get hit with the ball.

Chris then throws the ball at Courtney, and she catches it in pain.

Courtney: Oh.

Chris: You're out.

Courtney: You can't do that!