Basic Straining

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The teams were given three challenges that tested their trust in their teammates. The rock climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather's grudge against Gwen. And James got the bad end of a Blowfish, Courtesy of Lindsay. DJ trusted Geoff with his pet bunny. Huge mistake, by the way. Some other campers got dropped on their butts. And Duncan shocked Courtney by showing her his softer side. Yeah. Touching moment. Good times. Stay tuned for the most dramatic Bonfire Ceremony yet! On Total. Drama. Island.

Some time has passed since I survived that Blowfish incident. And it feels good to breathe again.

Owen: So, how are you feeling, James?

James: I'm "feeling like" I want a nice cup of revenge on a certain someone.

Owen: Who?

James: Who do you think?

Owen: Heather?

James: True, but not "her" for now. I meant Lindsay.

Owen: Why her?

James: She almost killed me with that Blowfish. And when has she ever done something for the team?

Owen: ...Nothing. But maybe that'll change in the next Challenge.

We then hear something from the PA speakers. Something Loud.

?: Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 0900 hours!

I then looked at Owen as we were both confused.

?: THAT MEANS NOW, SOLDIERS, NOW!!!

We all quickly head over to the Dock of Shame, where "Chef" is wearing a Sargent uniform is waiting.

Chef: Line up and stand at attention!

Some of us quickly get in a straight line and stand forward, while others didn't.

Chef: YOU CALL THIS PROPER FORMATION?!? Feet together!! Arms down!! Eyes forward!! Head up!!

Chef then beats everyone with a stick every time that they aren't in proper formation.

Gwen: Oh, this is going to be a fun day.

Chef: What did you say to me, soldier?!?

Gwen: Um...nothing?

Chef: And you'll continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something. Today's challenge will not be an easy one. In fact, I do not expect everyone to come out alive.

Owen then chuckles because he heard Chef say "come out" and is soon hit on the butt with Chef's stick.

Chef: My orders are to make sure that all the babies in front of me drop out of my boot camp except one. The last one standing wins immunity for their whole team.

Heather: Uh, what happened to Chris?

Chef: Rule number one!! You will address me...as Master Chief! Have you got that?

Everyone: Yes, Master Chief!

I can't believe we're using Master Chief's name from Halo to address Chef.

Chef: You sleep when I tell you to sleep, and you will eat only when I tell you to eat! Is that clear?!

Geoff: Yes, Master Chief!

Chef: Rule number two. When you are ready to give up, you walk to the end of the dock and ring the bell. "Which brings me to rule number three." I like to give one credit before the end of the first day. But that day will not end until someone drops out! Now get your butts down to the beach soldiers! NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!