66%: atlanta

Verona's pov

A few weeks later

"I'm scared." i squeezed Noah's hand as we entered the plane.

Somehow some way Noah convinced me to go to the Jake Paul fight in Atlanta.

Was i terrified? Absolutely.

A bunch of influencers all at once in a plane.

Me in the same plane as Dixie. I hate it here.

Noah led me to our seats and i just stared at the floor the whole time. I felt like people were saying stuff.

I sat in the middle seat and Noah sat on the outside one.

We were surrounded by a lot of Noah's friends from when he dated Dixie. That's totally not awkward.

"I love you." Noah whispered in my ear while he placed his hand on my thigh.

I just gave him a small smile.

"Awww look at you love birds." Bryce's fat head popped out of nowhere. 

"Hi Bryce." I laughed.

"So what are y'all dating now?"

"Mmmm something like that." Noah responded.

"Aw cute." He teased.

Then he got distracted and walked off.

Then there was Avani, Madi, and Dixie walking by us.

"Oh my god! Verona!" Avani walked over to our seats.

I stood up and hugged her. It's been a long time since i've seen Avani. It's actually crazy to think about.

"Hi Verona." Madi pulled me into a hug.

Then right behind Madi was Dixie. She didn't even look our direction.

I just sat back into my seat and got tense. I don't think i've ever really seen Dixie in person since all this happened.

"Are you tired?" Noah laid his head on my shoulder.

"Not really. Are you?" I started scratching the back of his head with my nails.

"Mhm." he closed his eyes.

Then out of nowhere i felt a pillow hit my head. Then Noah woke up.

We looked at the seat in front of us and just saw Blake and Bryce laughing.

"I'm so sorry Verona.... i meant to hit Noah." Blake apologized.

"I hate you." i flipped him off as i threw the pillow back at him.

They continued to laugh. "You guys scared the shit out of me." I laughed.

That basically is what happened the whole flight. Bryce throwing pillows at people.

Hotel

"I love how they gave us a 2 bed room."

"Yes one for me and one for you." i teased as i watched him bring our luggage into the room.

"Nooo. I'm sleeping with you." Noah smiled happily as he walked over to me.

I felt as his hands rested on my hips. He looked down at me and just placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable at any point during the flight."

"It's okay. I don't care." i shook my head.

"Is Dixie being here going to be a problem? Because if you don't want me talking to her then i won't. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable. Knowing Dixie, she'll try and talk to me on purpose just to make things weird."

"I don't care. She can do what she wants and so can you." I gave him a hug.

Then we unpacked our things and got ready to go to bed.

We ended up sleeping in the same bed. I purposely brought my laptop so we could watch movies together.

"Watch the movie." i playfully nudged Noah as he tried kissing my neck.

"But... we watched Moana 3 times already." he pouted.

"So?" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okayy." he let out a sigh and stared at my laptop.

I smiled to myself as i messed around with his hair.

"Hey Noah?"

"Hmm?"

"Are we like boyfriend and girlfriend?" i muttered quietly.

Now he finally turned his attention towards me.

"I've been wanting to ask you to be my girlfriend but i just didn't know when was the right time. I want things to be perfect."

"Things are perfect right now." i commented.

"Yeah but you deserve the world." he let out a sigh.

"But what if my world is you?"

"Since when did you become the cheesy one?" Noah teased as he poked my stomach.

"I picked it up from you." i smirked at him.

"You wanna be me so bad." he laid his head on my chest.

"And you wanna be inside of me so bad." i said jokingly. Noah's head immediately lifted off my chest and turned to face me.

I let out a laugh due to his reaction.

"I mean you're not wrong." he muttered.

Then we ended up continuing the movie and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-sweeteasaint