45%: splitsville

Tiktokroom

Liked by taylerholder, chasekeith, qgriggss and 41,378 othersTiktokroom it seems as if Verona and Noah have split up

Tiktokroom it seems as if Verona and Noah have split up. Many have speculated this once Noah removed posts with verona. As well as Verona confirming the break up on live. Immediately after it seems as if Verona unfollowed noah from instagram and he returned the favor.💔👀

Nickbean please be a prank😔

Dixiedamelio couples break up all the time. next.
Veronaa i'm sure you'd like to be next.

Random1 HAHAH OMG VERONA SNAPPED

Random2  okay why is verona being rude to dixie? Its not her fault verona was insecure of her. Dont hate somebody bc your insecure. Its not cute

Noahbeck @/ veronaa dont involve her
     Veronaa but it literally has everything to do with her.
      Noahbeck no it doesnt. this is about you and me. and i dont appreciate you bringing this on social media.
       Veronaa well sorry some ppl want to voice their opinions when they are at home crying about a guy who told  them to stop being insecure or he'll dump them.
       Noahbeck thats not why i broke up with u. dont make it something its not

Brycehall @/ veronaa @/joshrichards BIG THINGS👀

Tea talk

"So Verona... we heard that you and Mr. Noah Beck have recently broken up." Josh stared at me and then at the camera.

"Yup." I laughed awkwardly.

I went to the sway house to make a video to explain my side of the break up and how i felt. I guess he made a video prior with Noah based on his opinion on our break up.

I wasnt going to but then they said Noah was at the hype house so i decided to come.

If he can say his thoughts, so can i."

"So Noah told us you broke up because the vibe was kind of off and it was a constant battle of the same reoccurring issue." Josh explained to Bryce and I.

I nodded my head.

"Okay i'm just going to explain this from the start." I let out a sigh as i prepared my thoughts.

If i really wanted to explain my feelings then i need to say everything.

"So when Noah and I first started dating, there was this drama with Abby Rao. She was his ex fling or whatever. Like obviously i know everybody you meet has a past with other people. That wasnt my issue. My issue was that when Noah and i were pretty serious he would be around her. I just didnt like the idea of him being around her."

"So controlling?" Bryce jumped in and they started laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I playfully nudge him.

"It wasnt even like that. Its just you know.. you cant help but feel some sort of weirdness with your boyfriend with someone he was interested in before." 

"Yeah." They nodded for me to keep going.

"And it didnt help that their were people commenting about Noah being with other girls. That just weren't me. It just felt like this constant battle to just claim my spot as Noah's girlfriend. And i was eventually getting over it. Up until i recently went to Miami with Avani and Amelie to celebrate our years of friendship." I explain to the boys.

"Noah was here in LA. And obviously i didnt expect him to do nothing and stay home while i was gone. Like of course, he's his own person. But when i was in Florida i made it an effort to call, text, FaceTime him to just stay in contact. But no answers. Not even a 'im busy right now. talk later.' It was just dead silent from his end. And then i see him posting a pic out with his friends. And its not even that he was out with people, its the fact that he has the time to take a picture, post on Instagram, but not time to send a quick text back." I could already see myself getting sad by the minute.

Josh and Bryce were pretty silent which is shocking because they are always cutting people off to say what they need to say. But they were invested in the tea.

"It just made me feel stupid for reaching out to someone who didn't want to talk to me.

"Totally stupid." Josh and Bryce agreed as they nodded their heads at each other.

"So we dont talk the rest of the time i'm gone. And when i come back i go to see him and we talked and broke up. It just made me feel like him ignoring my text while out with his bestie is obviously going to gave me feeling some type of way because you have time for them but not me? Like all the haters can call me selfish, but you wouldnt like your significant other spending so much time on a person that they are more a priority than you. And thats what it felt like. I see the posts, the videos, the youtube videos of dixie and noah. And its disrespectful to me because how are you going to be that friendly and flirty towards someone and just not expect your girlfriend to feel insecure." I paused.

"He basically told me that if i cant handle him with Dixie then its not going to work out. Which of course i took offense to because were dating way before they became friends. And so he chose her over me. Basically dumping me for feeling insecure."

"Thats not why!" We all turned our heads towards the entrance of the living room. Noah was there and he looked aggravated.

—sweeteasaint

HI HI HI